Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Any of yall listened to that new Mayweather interview? I read some of the things he said and this dude is allegedly admitted to still getting "back end" money from 8 years ago lol. Broner wasnt lying about what he said and I'm sure he had a lot more to say that he held back.

Why would any fighter sign with pbc? Al haymon is no different that don king.

Any of yall listened to that new Mayweather interview? I read some of the things he said and this dude is allegedly admitted to still getting "back end" money from 8 years ago lol. Broner wasnt lying about what he said and I'm sure he had a lot more to say that he held back.

Why would any fighter sign with pbc? Al haymon is no different that don king.

Is this really a bad thing ? In other sports players do set there contracts up to get keep getting paid after they retire. They do it also with endorsement deals.

I saw the question came up because Logan Paul saying he ain’t got his ppv money.

Is this really a bad thing ? In other sports players do set there contracts up to get keep getting paid after they retire. They do it also with endorsement deals.

I saw the question came up because Logan Paul saying he ain’t got his ppv money.

It's a bad thing when it's not your choice to be paid out that way. It's been said for years that PBC fighters get paid like an allowance. You think canelo and his team are still waiting to be paid for the caleb plant fight? I highly doubt it.

Totally forgot khan brook was on today. 5 years too late but i better late than never. This ones a toss up for me, both equally washed at this point.

Amir Khan should never be in the ring again. Really feel for Brook too. The **** Khan was saying to and about him was uncalled for

Back
Top Bottom