OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

30% no code needed. Shipping $10 but over $200 free shipping. They got the Maccabi too if you grab it free ship. Imma wait it out it think they can get cheaper than $157 here
Copped the navys for 156 shipped. Thanks fam

Wish I checked this thread when that 45% off deal was posted a page back, but I’ll take 30% off. My size goes fast so idk if I can wait on NDC to mark these down, and even if they did it’d be like marked down to $189.99 probably lol

Like a lot of older shoes these are a tad bit roomy in the forefoot. Can’t remember if I went .5 size down on my OG pairs or not

Going up a half size on most shoes is pretty minuscule, especially on most Lebrons. Can't really go wrong that way if you're unsure and at a crossroad.

I was lucky and found the maccabi in tts and half up at an outlet. The toebox was a little narrow so I went up half. Lately I’ve had to go up in almost all Nikes anyway.

The blues are up on NDC, most sizes still up
C6995BA9-15A1-4088-B140-5370D0591268.png

I got both of mine for retail. A bit much for some but, didn’t mind I couldn’t cop them back then.

Should of been patient and waited, but that’s the game

As seen none of the Bron retros have any hype, wish is great for fans of his line

want the navy's on discount, especially since the quality is lower.... and i'ma just hoop in 'em anyway....

Nothing else is on deck for now gents.
What a joke. I presume the real problem is, there frankly aren't really enough LeBron shoes that are considered mainstream classics or iconic that the broader public gives a crap about. They have to trickle out the ones people actually do want. Put out a couple colorways of the 2s now, then some more in the coming years or whatever timeline they plan to use. So they drop the blue and gold pairs, and call it a day on this round of 2 retros.
Frankly, and I say this as a massive Kobe and Kobe shoe guy, the Kobe line has the same issue, or at least did before he died. Tons of those Protro models sat at retail.
Neither the Kobe nor LeBron line is the Air Jordan line in terms of mass popularity and doing big numbers like retro Jordans do.

Back
Top Bottom