OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

5days for my order to be processed ? I paid on 11/10 , PayPal says 11/15 payment was processed. I haven't gotten an email from the site. Some weird stuff happening with kicks lounge
I was checking the wrong email lolol. And they arrived today
Ordered Navy's from Kicks Lounge... Same deal, took a week to ship... just got here and they sent me the Maccabi pair :angry:
That sucks, sorry man.

Happy to have these...

Attachments

• IMG_20221117_170712.jpg
    IMG_20221117_170712.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 892
I'm pretty sure lebron 2s have phylon foam, which doesn't crumble. I'd bet the zoom bags would deflate and obviously the glue is deteriorated which will lead to separation. Not sure if the plastic encasing the zoom bags would crack, very possible. Idk why y'all talkin like I bought both pairs and put em on foot :lol: I said well preserved, not wearable, just sharing a couple OG gems.

Results will vary depending on a lot of variables like how many wears, storage, humidity, among other things. I remember there was a whole "is this wearable" section on ISS. But in my personal experience and observations, and if it'll help y'all:

Glue will start to wear out around 10-12 years, causing separation
Polyurethane midsoles (jordan 2-6, 8, 9; air max 1, 90; air tech challenge; countless others) will start to crumble around 12-15 years
Encapsulated air units in af1, jordan 1 will start to deteriorate after about 15 years
Zoom bags like in SB insoles or OG 12s will deflate after about 15 years
Plastic pieces like on jordan 7 and 12 will start to crack within about 12-15 years
Don't think I've ever seen phylon (jordan 7, 10-12; many late 90s and 2000s nike bball shoes) crumble but the air units inside might deteriorate leading to other discomfort

This is like reading an autopsy report for sneakers. I love it

Anyone hooped in theirs yet? How are they?
They’re great, no complaints from me.

Materials obviously aren’t soft and forgiving like new school kicks but these don’t feel retro-y on feet if that makes any sense.

Nice cushioning, great traction, solid fit. Checks all the boxes for me

They’re great, no complaints from me.

Materials obviously aren’t soft and forgiving like new school kicks but these don’t feel retro-y on feet if that makes any sense.

Nice cushioning, great traction, solid fit. Checks all the boxes for me
Agree - traction, fit, cushioning is great. The interior padding and around the ankle with the sphere just feels perfect. I actually like these as much as my XX.

Sizes 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 for $147 + free shipping and maybe no tax if applicable.

Sizes 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 for $147 + free shipping and maybe no tax if applicable.

12 is gone.

Big love - trying again for my size 10... Kickslounge hasn't replied to me about the maccabi mix up so not going to wait months for it to clear up. Fingers crossed alls well this time!

Agree - traction, fit, cushioning is great. The interior padding and around the ankle with the sphere just feels perfect. I actually like these as much as my XX.

this what I want to hear. can't wait to give them a go on court.

My white/navy pair came in from KicksLounge and I’ve been breaking them in around the house… quality on them seems great and I’m starting to feel that amazing cushion setup.

Will take them to the courts tomorrow #TeamNoStrap
They aren’t the 20’s as far as soft and plush but they do play well and feel springy.

Back
Top Bottom