OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

D82B03CC-AD8B-40FE-85F9-90DCB54A8DF6.jpeg
73BDB4F2-2BD3-485E-9EE8-A565672745C4.jpeg

so I’ve been team no-strap for a minute but last night tried hooping with the straps on and they aren’t as restrictive as I thought or misremembered. I think my pair has finally gotten to the point where the midsole is soft enough to feel all the zoom, and man I need to double up on these. Need the Breds next - Nike better stop playing and give us a release date. Seeing Bron hoop so much in the Maccabis makes me wanna cop those too now smh

No strap for me. Gotta show the laser etching. Plus the straps make my skinny ankles look even skinnier when I'm wearing shorts. Also I don't like the NIKE strap, although with pants I'd rock the Swoosh one. Had the breds, I'm okay not having them again. The USA were always fire but back then I didn't buy the same shoe twice. Glad this colorways retro'd.
IMG_20221204_093943.jpg

These definitely run small. Should have gone up like I was going to but people on here and YouTube said true to size, talking about swimming in them. ****in joke. My 11.5 tight as hell on me. Can’t find any stores with them to swap out for a 12.

Got a lot of cushion and passing though, these were done right.

Took me three weeks to get my shoes. One week they were “shipped” but not picked up.

For those that hooped in them, is the toebox creasing ode? Wanna hoop in em to see if i like em but still wanna reserve casual wear option.

Found out from Centre that my order was canceled, so I went on Flight Club and paid just under an additional $60 (with shipping & tax) to what I would've paid ($116). Sucks, but far better than $220+.

Last edited:
Is anyone looking for a size 9 in the navy color? Changing my mind on my pair at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom