OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I received mine 30 calendar days from order date. Hopefully yours don't take as long.
Emailed them. Said expect movement Wednesday or Thursday. So there’s that.
43044260-E922-4EF6-99CD-2565BCAFCEB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Got mines in today (usa/cle home). Yes I’ll be needing more pairs of this colorway and whatever Og they drop. They did these right. The USA was the one og I didn’t copped back in 2004-2005 but man these bring back good memories.

They did that all laser pair for Bron for the AZGs and those were insane… shame they didn’t do something similar for the 2s

@duke40 was right - these are at the top of my rotation with the 20s in terms of oncourt kicks. The more you wear them, the better and better the upper and cushioning feel.

I gotta look into this more. Loved balling in my original 3s, never had a chance to own the 2s. If you guys are saying they hold up well on court I’m definitely interested in grabbing a pair at sub 150$ price point.

I gotta look into this more. Loved balling in my original 3s, never had a chance to own the 2s. If you guys are saying they hold up well on court I’m definitely interested in grabbing a pair at sub 150$ price point.
Can confirm these are money the court, they have the zoom you fell in love with, solid traction, not too bulky and the more you wear it the more it molds to your foot

Anyone receive their pairs from Crème yet?

Tempted to just file a chargeback through PayPal.

Anyone receive their pairs from Crème yet?

Tempted to just file a chargeback through PayPal.
I ordered 11/4 and still have not received my shoes. Got UPS shipping notification around Thanksgiving, but still movement. I’ll give them till the end of the year. After that, I’m filling a chargeback.

I ordered 11/4 and still have not received my shoes. Got UPS shipping notification around Thanksgiving, but still movement. I’ll give them till the end of the year. After that, I’m filling a chargeback.
Does ups have the packages or is it still sitting at Label created??

I reach for these almost as much as I do my 20’s…

Would say overall cushioning is pretty similar. These are a little more supportive because of the materials and height. The 20’s probably play faster and are more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time…although the 20’s aren’t bad by any means. I also feel like the 2’s are a little more roomier, or maybe I just get a better 1:1 fit in the 20’s.

Fwiw, also I’ve gotten a lot more compliments about the 2’s while wearing them. Need to find USA pair on discount and I’m good. Hopefully Nike releases more colorways in future.

only tried on the 20's and my heel felt like it sank into the cushion. very different feeling in the 2's. the heel cushion feels much more firm. probably midsole related.
only gripe on the 2's is the midfoot feels a bit narrower than I remember. Or my foot is just fatter.

I reach for these almost as much as I do my 20’s…

Would say overall cushioning is pretty similar. These are a little more supportive because of the materials and height. The 20’s probably play faster and are more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time…although the 20’s aren’t bad by any means. I also feel like the 2’s are a little more roomier, or maybe I just get a better 1:1 fit in the 20’s.

Fwiw, also I’ve gotten a lot more compliments about the 2’s while wearing them. Need to find USA pair on discount and I’m good. Hopefully Nike releases more colorways in future.
If the 2s are roomier for the toes then I’m sold. I loved playing in my 3s in college. Went through 2 pairs of the navy and whites cause it matched our school colors.

Hooped in the navy's last night. Had the OG navys too and i think the retros are up to par with the OGs (although i never hooped in the OGs, just walked around/chilled with them).

I was happy with the quality of the retros. played with them straight out the box, no breaking in needed. started feeling the cushion of the double stacked zoom air by my 2nd game and the strap helped me not tweak my ankle any worse than it is now (landed on someone's foot after shooting a jumpshot). i just wish the tongue was longer. i think the tongue on the OGs went past the collar IIRC, these sit below.....

should i grab another pair to chill in?

Back
Top Bottom