OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

should be able to find a less than retail deal eventually. All i see is the younger generation hating on these

should be able to find a less than retail deal eventually. All i see is the younger generation hating on these

The older generation is hating on them too…

1700230917651.gif

I should have just bought my 13 when I had the chance 🤦🏾‍♂️

The strap on these is such an integral part of the base design but it also makes them OD bulky.

Especially when a foot is in them…

$225 before tax with code: BLCK10
Pretty much a FSR

yeah man Nike buggin, Like I said in the other threads, Nike really missed the bus when it came to profiting off Lebron,

all time hype was in between 2009 - 2012 ish. But Nike really wanted to be Greedy and PE every good color way. Its only Karma

for Nike
It’s been a W for me as I’ve attained every retro I could wish for for 140 or less minus a few pairs. But I’m starting to think that this is their plan. All the real fans cop on disco and are happy and resellers stay away, its like the good ole times

if most of us are getting what we want and it's not particularly hard to do so, I think that's probably a victory for the consumer

if how this is going is a problem for nike then they'll adjust, but I think the lebron retro line strategy is bleeding over into jordan retro as well. There's a niche market for jordan 17 retros, so they're pricing them super high for the nostalgic older people who want and can afford them, and if they don't sell out and they get marked down nike still makes bank on em.

I gotta say, pics of these things do not do them justice, whether you like em or not, they're a sight. and I am thorougly on board with foot-fking these hairy animals. but given the climate, I'll return them tomorrow and grab at discount because they're just so up my alley and will be had
53347937889_30f2a9c3df_c.jpg

Im excitedly waiting for a BF sale. Need these.
I gotta say, pics of these things do not do them justice, whether you like em or not, they're a sight. and I am thorougly on board with foot-fking these hairy animals. but given the climate, I'll return them tomorrow and grab at discount because they're just so up my alley and will be had
53347937889_30f2a9c3df_c.jpg

My girl got me these early Xmas gift I told her she needs to wait for select LeBron releases but she said I needed to have them first. While I appreciate that, I think gonna take them back and get a cheaper pair.
This is a great shoe but like said above Nike are 10yrs too late with these.

Had to get a shot next to the 80s bush IXs

IMG_7239.jpeg
IMG_7240.jpeg
IMG_7241.jpeg

My girl got me these early Xmas gift I told her she needs to wait for select LeBron releases but she said I needed to have them first. While I appreciate that, I think gonna take them back and get a cheaper pair.
This is a great shoe but like said above Nike are 10yrs too late with these.

Had to get a shot next to the 80s bush IXs

IMG_7239.jpeg
IMG_7240.jpeg
IMG_7241.jpeg
My God those are gorgeous.

30% off with code VIPBLACKFRIDAY

I’ll pull the trigger now being a size 13. Hoping they drop to $100 and still have a size 13 somewhere ain’t worth it for me.

Thanks S Stink Linx for the original info on the site

30% off with code VIPBLACKFRIDAY

I’ll pull the trigger now being a size 13. Hoping they drop to $100 and still have a size 13 somewhere ain’t worth it for me.

Thanks S Stink Linx for the original info on the site
Size 13 gone

Back
Top Bottom