OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

you never know bro. nobody wearing lebrons as much. you never know. thats why I said im interested to see how the fruity pebbles will do esp in resale.

ALOT of people been returning pairs

you never know bro. nobody wearing lebrons as much. you never know. thats why I said im interested to see how the fruity pebbles will do esp in resale.

ALOT of people been returning pairs

Nah I know, I could get lucky at an outlet but these are gone. Nike is making less shoes to create hype and so their products not sitting. They made less than half the amount of these as they did the other two pairs they released.

There was a FSR of the beast pair on Nike last time I checked in January, where did they go?

They weren't discounted either...have a feeling they might pop up in the outlets

Nah I know, I could get lucky at an outlet but these are gone. Nike is making less shoes to create hype and so their products not sitting. They made less than half the amount of these as they did the other two pairs they released.
I’m a Bron guy and I appreciate them pumping out hella retros that we want, but I would completely understand them cutting production on a men’s fruity pebble shoe if that’s the case.

Back
Top Bottom