• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted this early just before the games started.

But Ghanaians really think Luis Suarez is the Devil. El Diablo.

They want to retire/finish this fool. wavycrocket wavycrocket

LOVE IT.

I might legit watch a lot of this game even if Portugal are playing. I think it’s going to be INSANE.

All Ghana has to do is beat Uruguay right? Given how both have looked 16.8% is dumb low
Yea I think Ghana gets revenge tomorrow. They've been real dangerous so far and the added motivation of trying to avenge 2010 is gonna have them hungrier than ever imo.

Also don't believe in Uruguay anymore based on what they've showed even though I liked their squad initially. They've got a good team but no idea what they're doing tactically

Yea that side of the bracket really only has France standing in the way potentially if you guys take care of business.

Spain took a big hit in my eyes today, think you guys should be able to take them with the talent on hand.

I’d still have France with a higher percentage than Portugal tho.

If Nuno Mendes didn’t get hurt I’d be more confident.

He was barreling thru Uruguayan MFers the other day before the hamstring injury.

😔

In fact Cancelo should probably play LB and Dalot RB from this point forward.

Santos won’t do it it tho.

he played a big part in Japan's football development. He deserves a monument.

Yeah, Tom is a real one. I bought the Soccer Starts At Home book to read and laid mini balls for my son around the house during his early years haha.

Love his philosophy and how he empowers families to create a culture of footy with kids as young as possible.

aepps20 aepps20

When is the Denver area boca juniors summit? I’m in (was cleaning my closet today so decided to do a group shot) :lol:

0F8B0984-6A46-4CEE-8D5C-F8EF1F537FA0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom