• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely hate when clowns are arguing that UEFA needs extra spots each time some of the big boys underperform in qualifying when they already have a disproportionately large allocation of spots compared to other federations.

Europe has 44 countries and they get 13 spots.

Africa has 54 countries yet they get 5 spots and Asia with 48 countries gets 4 spots...it's wild.

The expanded format in '26 might help remedy that but really hope they announce a fairer allocation of spots than currently cause it's got nothing to do with any sort of merit besides the economic factors and potential financial benefits that bringing in bigger European teams brings to FIFA.

Acting like it's anything else is BS, these European squads still catch work on the pitch against other continents countries despite their economic advantages

I’m cool with taking away from everyone for Africa.

Take away Europe. Take away Comnebol. Take away Concacaf. Take them all.

But I forgot they were expanding the WC to 48 teams. So I want to see what the numbers will look like. Africa should get more off the bat.

For the majority of my life up until 2018, Germany was a machine that never got eliminated from the world cup earlier than the semifinals. Oh how the mighty have fallen
**** lineker lame ***, talmbout "football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win"

I’m cool with taking away from everyone for Africa.

Take away Europe. Take away Comnebol. Take away Concacaf. Take them all.

But I forgot they were expanding the WC to 48 teams. So I want to see what the numbers will look like. Africa should get more off the bat.

I agree CAF should get more spots, not sure if I would take from COMNEBOL and CONCACAF since they only get less than 5 spots. Did make me look into how many members CONCACAF has. Didn't realize CONCACAF has 41 countries and Greenland is applying for CONCACAF membership.

Last edited:
1669939876395.png

I agree Africa should have a few more spots in the WC, but dont take away slots from Concacaf or Comebol. I mean 3 1/2 slots is too little IMO for Concacaf and 4 1/2 for Comebol as well.

They have other teams in those regions that play well and never have a chance to sniff a WC.

While we can all agree the way Qatar landed the World Cup is terrible. Seeing teams from Africa and Asia advance over the once dominate nations just shows how important allowing these countries to host the greatest tournament is. And how this can impact their quality of football.

Portugal is in 3rd to win the World Cup?!?! :wow:

OMG :wow::wow:
Yea that side of the bracket really only has France standing in the way potentially if you guys take care of business.

Spain took a big hit in my eyes today, think you guys should be able to take them with the talent on hand.

Back
Top Bottom