• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alexi brought up a valid point for once in that the ref had a flag up, so the goal should have been waived off anyway. VAR should have been determining if the ball was inbounds. If they say it’s inconclusive, then the goal doesn’t count.

VAR can’t tell if the ball is out of bounds..

Because football gatekeepers are so scared of technology.

TF we need linesmen for when we have computers?

Same way I feel about baseball. Unemploy these umps.

VAR can’t tell if the ball is out of bounds..

Because football gatekeepers are so scared of technology.

TF we need linesmen for when we have computers?

Same way I feel about baseball. Unemploy the umps.

VAR should have been determining whatever the ref had his flag up for then.

94eztupnfrt51.jpg

Less seeds for CONCACAF.

More for África.
Absolutely hate when clowns are arguing that UEFA needs extra spots each time some of the big boys underperform in qualifying when they already have a disproportionately large allocation of spots compared to other federations.

Europe has 44 countries and they get 13 spots.

Africa has 54 countries yet they get 5 spots and Asia with 48 countries gets 4 spots...it's wild.

The expanded format in '26 might help remedy that but really hope they announce a fairer allocation of spots than currently cause it's got nothing to do with any sort of merit besides the economic factors and potential financial benefits that bringing in bigger European teams brings to FIFA.

Acting like it's anything else is BS, these European squads still catch work on the pitch against other continents countries despite their economic advantages

Ghana is almost 4-1 underdogs against Uruguay tomorrow.. that seems a little ridiculous to me
Uruguay have been trash and Ghana wants their revenge. I think they’ll be more juiced up for the game than Uruguay will be

Might take a stab on the Ghana money line and def will play the goal spread in their favor

What a bigoted POS. He is celebrating Germany's exit hard, meanwhile he is Qatari. Joke *** team and a backwards country no sane tourist would ever visit. His whole feed is cloaked with islamic extremist propaganda, but then they tell everyone to leave politics out of sports. I wish nothing but the absolute worst for every religious extremist who would jail or kill me because my politics make them butthurt.

Good illustration of how the camera angle is deceiving when judging the position of the ball...

Broken down here

And they say technology is ruining the game. :smh:

Just give me the CORRECT call please.

If Tennis can figure it out with a ball 1/12 the size.

Football can too.

Back
Top Bottom