• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been meaning to ask this, what happens to the balls that get Harry Kane’d into the stands, PK or otherwise? Do fans just get to keep them? They’re not wrangling balls back to the field are they? :lol:

Completely up to the organization. And unless someone reports back from the actual WC we don’t know. I’ve been to games in various nations and they want the ball back. Famously the Super Bowl every play is a new ball. At the end of the game is a different story. Prolly give them away then.

Interesting, in basketball, any fan that’s close and could catch a ball is in close enough range where the refs ask for it back and it’s just assumed/obliged.

Some of these balls in the WC get sent 3/4th the way up the stands. :lol: You’d just think they’d let them keep it and have a bunch of perfectly-inflated balls on standby.

Why would someone or an organization want a ball returned to them that got waywardly sliced into the crowd (maybe charity: “game-used ball”)? That’s how most of those balls seem to get there or whatever.

I DONT WANT FRANCE VS ARGENTINA AGAIN

MBAPPE TERRIFIES THE **** OUT OF ME / I remember what he did to us in 2016

PLEASE MOROCCO HANDBALL EVERYTHING UNTIL PENALTY SHOOTOUT AND WIN

86BDD401-6187-484B-9691-CED080D2B867.gif
France is indeed the toughest competition so far for Argentina. Messi needs some serious help or he has to use his godly powers.

This is true, aside from a lot of staff members on my floor being into footy, you have non-fans who are interested in what’s going on. A lot of games have been watched on someone’s phone. I’ve talked about the WC with a lot of patients as of late, granted I am in a big Portuguese population but still, it’s nice to talk about matches with my patients. Major downside is that, the TV channels that they get, none of them are ones that play matches. We don’t get basic Fox, they’re missing out on WC matches and NFL, these patients are tight and I don’t blame them :smh:

They are still trying citing champions league accomplishments. What doubters refuse to admit that Messi carried Barcelona. Not sure though of their head to head match up in the finals. But I know Messi schooled a stacked RM and prime CR7.
And this is why Messi can't win on Sunday. Cristiano and Messi stans do too much

Mbappe’s mom was about 6mths pregnant with him when France won in ‘98. Gonna have to math it up to see

Ronaldo found the secret to not losing your hair.

He shaved it bald his whole career just to grow it out after retirement

Super happy with Argentina winning yesterday. Messi was amazing, what he did to Gvardiol was insane considering how he’s been the best defender this tournament. I still think he’s worth the bag and any team who can get him should. Would love if Barca would ship RB Torres and Raphina for him (no chance). He reminds me of Puyol. He’s young and will only get better.
Also, I hate to admit but can’t deny greatness, Modric is the best MF ever, even ahead of Iniesta and Xavi and if he were Spanish he’d get even more flowers.

Back
Top Bottom