• Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• boateng.gif
    boateng.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
Super happy with Argentina winning yesterday. Messi was amazing, what he did to Gvardiol was insane considering how he’s been the best defender this tournament. I still think he’s worth the bag and any team who can get him should. Would love if Barca would ship RB Torres and Raphina for him (no chance). He reminds me of Puyol. He’s young and will only get better.
Also, I hate to admit but can’t deny greatness, Modric is the best MF ever, even ahead of Iniesta and Xavi and if he were Spanish he’d get even more flowers.
Modric is great. for me, he is as good as Xavi. I still find Iniesta slightly better than the two.

I'm still skeptical that Saudi Arabia won convincingly. the 3 disallowed goals made it quite suspicious.
Not really :lol:, they just played a high line defence to perfection and kept trapping Argetina offside extremely effectively.

They'll be showing coaches that example in the future when there's courses on high lines and offside traps, **** was textbook

Not really :lol:, they just played a high line defence to perfection and kept trapping Argetina offside extremely effectively.

They'll be showing coaches that example in the future when there's courses on high lines and offside traps, **** was textbook
nah, the defense only limited argentina's offense but the offside calls are debatable. do they call it when it's an obvious offside or even if it is very close? 1 of those calls could be offside but the other ones seems not that clear.

nah, the defense only limited argentina's offense but the offside calls are debatable. do they call it when it's an obvious offside or even if it is very close? 1 of those calls could be offside but the other ones seems not that clear.
They have technology that calls it by the literal millimeter now though so even when a ref might miss it in real time, VAR can call/overturn it after to get it right 100%.

All of those were the correct calls which is why you didn't hear any protest at all from the Argentina players

20221214_114151.jpg

It's not like they're scared to call out refs either like we've seen in the last few matches :lol:

Konaté is most likely an upgrade after Upamecano's disasterclass against England but Fofana starting would make me nervous if I'm DD...

They have technology that calls it by the literal millimeter now though so even when a ref might miss it in real time, VAR can call/overturn it after to get it right 100%.

All of those were the correct calls which is why you didn't hear any protest at all from the Argentina players

20221214_114151.jpg

It's not like they're scared to call out refs either like we've seen in the last few matches :lol:

Still not sure why they changed the offside rule. It used to be where your feet were, not the entire body. If it were based on position of feet, neither of these would've been offsides.

Back
Top Bottom