Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FTjcKvvXsAIiFox.jpg
Everything he said is pretty damn true, but saying "the football is not as developed as in Europe.." is wild LOL! Must be some stuff lost in translation but that's definitely elitist speak.

All that being said I think France repeats and Mbappe wins the Golden Boot.

After how hot you guys were over LVG's comments, you already know the final is gonna be heated AF :lol:🌶️

That's definitely some whiteboard material for the group. That said, Mbappe and Messi are teammates so I doubt there's any real animosity there

This dude Griez though...nothing but respect for tham man on the international stage. He's done nothing but deliver for France for the last 8 years or so, however long he's been a mainstay for Les Bleus.

He's in my Team of the tournament easily. Only other player that has delivered for them on a comparable level in the biggest moments like him is Zidane tbh

football is not as developed in south america?

what europe has is world class infrastructure, u-18 squads tied to clubs, etc that "developing" countries don't have too much of, which allows young players to evolve in a more efficient manner, but to imply the game isn't as developed in south america is bs. footballers from south america always come ready to play

Back
Top Bottom