Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kylian-mbappe-mbappe-poland.gif

Gonna be rightfully inserted in a lot of legacy conversations already if he pulls off B2B WC's and a golden boot by 23 years old...

they have the money & infrastructure and media, but the game isn't any more "developed" in europe than it is in south america. look at england, for instance, who have all three in high doses. can't tell me their football is more developed than even the mexican national team's brand of football, but every world cup they're favorites? lol

i'll even say that international players from outside of europe are the ones who have elevated european football (clubs, leagues and yes, european national teams). they're the ones who have made the european leagues competitive and attractive, not some guy named harry.
"I sampled your voice; you was usin' it wrong: you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song"
-Latin American Soccer

So who’s in the TOTT rn?

Messi and mbappe are shoe ins. Griezman and Alvarez the other forwards I can think off that could get in

Bellingham and Enzo could get in midfield but Amrabat and Ouhani deserve it too.

Hakimi, Varane, Otamendi all could in defense.

So who’s in the TOTT rn?

Messi and mbappe are shoe ins. Griezman and Alvarez the other forwards I can think off that could get in

Bellingham and Enzo could get in midfield but Amrabat and Ouhani deserve it too.

Hakimi, Varane, Otamendi all could in defense.
Got Messi, Mbappe and Giroud/Alvarez to round out the front 3.

Bruno, Griez and Amrabat in the midfield 3

Mazraoui, Varane, Gvardiol, Hakimi as the back 4 with Buonou behind them.

Was torn over adding Enzo and Bellingham but I think the other 3 were just a little more integral to their teams success. Either one is gonna be named young player of the tournament imo though.

Also really hard leaving out one of the Croatian midfield too, would probably have Modric in my unbiased TOTT :lol:

All eyes on Messi and Mbappe Sunday. **** better not go to penalties. Gawd going to suck to wait another 4 years. All said and done Sunday . To my surprise the winter wc was great. But do miss seeing the latina mamis in jerseys over the summer for wc year. They all bundled up in DC.

they have the money & infrastructure and media, but the game isn't any more "developed" in europe than it is in south america. look at england, for instance, who have all three in high doses. can't tell me their football is more developed than even the mexican national team's brand of football, but every world cup they're favorites? lol

i'll even say that international players from outside of europe are the ones who have elevated european football (clubs, leagues and yes, european national teams). they're the ones who have made the european leagues competitive and attractive, not some guy named harry.
From what I've learned and read throughout the years in developed football countries, players at a young age get molded into playing a certain way so the flair and individual play gets taken out the game. In Latin America, players play with more freedom and style. They influence the game more as individuals but internationally they haven't been able to compete with Europe.

So yes the England squads have looked dull at times but individually those guys are technically a lot better. Outside of Argentina, reaching thr Finals in 2014, South American teams have been and knocked out by European countries every WC since Brazil won 20 years ago. I dont know what WC you were watching but Mexico was terrible this year.

Looking forward to Argentina and Messi taking down France tho.

Benz coming out the stands on some 90s WWF **** to score a **** house goal lol, I doubt he'll even be in the squad.
They asked DD about it he only said “i’m not talking about it” and smirks.

KB9 IS on the team sheets this entire World Cup….who would you rather sub in? Fully Fit Benzema or Kolo Muani?

Back
Top Bottom