• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Germany out in the group stages in back to back World Cups after winning in Brazil wow

That was really the end of their golden generation.

DD1C1D2F-7659-45CF-81DF-A48CC140FABF.jpeg

🥲🥲

2014 and 2018 there was no stopping Germany and France, it was always gonna happen. This year I have no idea :lol: :lol:

I mean, how many of those chances are Josh Sargent putting in the net? I have a hard time believing he finishes any of those :lol:
You mean will be also head a ball with his eyes closed? Or will he be able to chest the ball in to the net? Or maybe you know, complete a successful tap-in?

I dont get why people defend someone like Lukaku. A player who gets transferred for $100M? You don’t expect him to be good at his job?

Am confusion.

20221201_160810.jpg

Juicy Rof16 match-ups all over and there's a clear path to the final for Brazil or Argentina now...

Last edited:
tomdiginson tomdiginson my man you were looking at a live table. The Bavarian Farmers are out :pimp: Let us all celebrate!

That's exactly what happened.

He didn't realize when they show the updated standings that's ASSUMING the scores remain the same.

I get how that can confuse someone.
Exactly. I'm getting old spare me. I'm use to just looking at the current. Not this hypothetical ****.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom