OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bigger fraud: Ben Baller, or North American University the Turkish visa mill operating out of a defunct chain hotel that lost to Portland State 91-0 while trotting out a running back who graduated high school in 2013?
ayQooea.jpg

I literally went to sleep when Colorado State went up 28-17 because I thought the game was over (I'm on the East Coast and I'm old and washed).

Same. Went to bed with about a minute left and Colo down. Figured it was over at that point. Woke up this morning, decided to check the final score... and woahhh...lol

Happy for this team and Prime. Still, I think their defense is suspect and their offense without the pass game is trash. They'll get exposed in PAC12 play of they haven't already been.

Last edited:
I literally went to sleep when Colorado State went up 28-17 because I thought the game was over (I'm on the East Coast and I'm old and washed).

Same. Went to bed with about a minute left and Colo down. Figured it was over at that point. Woke up this morning, decided to check the final score... and woahhh...lol

Happy for this team and Prime. Still, I think their defense is suspect and their offense without the pass game is trash. They'll get exposed in PAC12 play of they haven't already been.

Yeah you thought.

Amateurs. It was pac 12 after dark.

Seem like he told his team to play dirty too. A bunch of them hits was overboard.

That Kamara dude wouldn’t play at all the next game. He’s already gotta sit out for the targeting penalty but if I’m Norvell he’s not seeing the field. His two cheap plays screwed them at the worst possible time

Sanders definitely doesn’t have dads speed because those lineman ran him down on several scrambles. Switching to prevent when they went up 11 is what lost CSU the game.

I think Colorado can match up well with Oregon bc they are not a physical team either. I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat ‘em.

USC on the other hand got some dawgs tho for real.
Stop it. Oregon is dragging them all over the field. It’s all about the trenches and Colorado doesn’t have at.

Back
Top Bottom