OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop it. Oregon is dragging them all over the field. It’s all about the trenches and Colorado doesn’t have at.
I think a lot of people tuning in to college football right now just cuz of Colorado are used to the nfl game where even the worst teams have some parity along the lines due to the salary cap system.

The same way Colorado had an immense talent advantage of G5 CSU, there is a difference among the P5s.

Shedeur is the best QB in the PAC-12

IMG_7277.gif

Hmmm

Between hosting my 2 year old daughter's bday party, and that Colorado game, I'm exhausted.

Also, Alabama SUCKS. They're going to have to go back to Milroe. It was dumb to bench him from the beginning. This has to be Michigan's year. This is the most open I can remember CFB being. I have no idea who's winning it all.

They killing him in the comments. I ain't seen that many dirty hits, after the play hits/pushes in years. He sent them boys to do that. It started with Shilo's pick6, dude knocked him down well into the endzone.

Norvell was definitely on a mission after being a meme all week. Had the whole team crashing out from the first play.

I thought he was white when they were running the hat and glasses clip. I still think he has some Mike Tirico type of trickery going on.

It's funny cuz I was listening to Chris Brousard and Rob Parker talking it and Chris thought he was white. Rob was like "he's darker than you Chris" :lol:

Dude looked and sounded white as hell in that clip.

I love that the sport is growing but I’m not gonna lie, it’s irritating listening to people who have never watched a college football game that doesn’t involve Alabama or Georgia give hot spirited takes on what’s happening.

Chris Broussard shouldn’t be breaking this game down because he struggles enough as is coming up with lies for the nba.

And aside from the Travis Hunter hit, which should have resulted in a targeting ejection, there was nothing over the top dirty about last night’s game. That block at the end of the game wasn’t dirty and neither was that hit on shedeur. It was targeting but it wasn’t a dirty play. There were 16 penalties because it was Pac 12 refs and they’ll call literally everything even things that didn’t happen. It’s not that deep.

Jay Norvell didn’t take this game personally and tell his kids to go out and hurt people. Now the kids themselves may have felt some type of way with the espn clowning them every single day. But that’s on the hype machine.

I love that the sport is growing but I’m not gonna lie, it’s irritating listening to people who have never watched a college football game that doesn’t involve Alabama or Georgia give hot spirited takes on what’s happening.

Chris Broussard shouldn’t be breaking this game down because he struggles enough as is coming up with lies for the nba.

And aside from the Travis Hunter hit, which should have resulted in a targeting ejection, there was nothing over the top dirty about last night’s game. That block at the end of the game wasn’t dirty and neither was that hit on shedeur. It was targeting but it wasn’t a dirty play. There were 16 penalties because it was Pac 12 refs and they’ll call literally everything even things that didn’t happen. It’s not that deep.

Jay Norvell didn’t take this game personally and tell his kids to go out and hurt people. Now the kids themselves may have felt some type of way with the espn clowning them every single day. But that’s on the hype machine.

Agreed. Don’t talk to me about college football unless you’ve tuned into a Louisville at Wake Forest noon matchup on the ACC Network.

Back
Top Bottom