OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all trippin there’s WAYYY too much college football happening on any given Saturday to keep up with it all. You gotta plant your flag in either your region or alma mater and navigate the rest as best as you can. I can barely keep up with PAC12 play because those games end at like 1-1:30am ESt and I’m either outside or sleep by then.

I think a lot of people tuning in to college football right now just cuz of Colorado are used to the nfl game where even the worst teams have some parity along the lines due to the salary cap system.

The same way Colorado had an immense talent advantage of G5 CSU, there is a difference among the P5s.

Hmmm

Yeah, there are a lot of casual fans who are watching college football because of Coach prime who don't understand the talent dynamics of college football. They genuinely believe that Colorado has a chance to beat teams like Oregon and USC:

This isn't the NFL where a team can go from worst, to first in one offseason and a lot of fans are going to be disappointed when Oregon and USC dismantle Colorado over the next couple of weeks.

Regardless, if Coach prime gets Colorado to a bowl game he deserves to be in consideration for national coach of the year

I love that the sport is growing but I’m not gonna lie, it’s irritating listening to people who have never watched a college football game that doesn’t involve Alabama or Georgia give hot spirited takes on what’s happening.

Chris Broussard shouldn’t be breaking this game down because he struggles enough as is coming up with lies for the nba.

And aside from the Travis Hunter hit, which should have resulted in a targeting ejection, there was nothing over the top dirty about last night’s game. That block at the end of the game wasn’t dirty and neither was that hit on shedeur. It was targeting but it wasn’t a dirty play. There were 16 penalties because it was Pac 12 refs and they’ll call literally everything even things that didn’t happen. It’s not that deep.

Jay Norvell didn’t take this game personally and tell his kids to go out and hurt people. Now the kids themselves may have felt some type of way with the espn clowning them every single day. But that’s on the hype machine.

That hit on Shedeur was dirty. The end zone hit on Shiloh was uncalled for. A bunch of late cheap **** was going on.

This is like when rap fans get mad their favorite rapper is blowing up. :lol:

That hit on Shedeur was dirty. The end zone hit on Shiloh was uncalled for. A bunch of late cheap **** was going on.

This is like when rap fans get mad their favorite rapper is blowing up. :lol:
The hit on Travis was dirty. The hit on shedeur was just a DE getting there late. It's helmet to helmet so it's targeting but 4 years ago that's literally a routine play. It wasn't even super late.

The end zone "hit" was a slow player chasing down shilo and trying to punch the ball out late. That play happens every game. Shilo basically tripped up after, it wasn't even a hit and wouldn't be called anywhere but the pac 12.

Pfft. Come off it

Directv's College 4k games slate this week.

Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
Ucla vs Utah
Ohio State vs Notre Dame

The hit on Travis was dirty. The hit on shedeur was just a DE getting there late. It's helmet to helmet so it's targeting but 4 years ago that's literally a routine play. It wasn't even super late.

The end zone "hit" was a slow player chasing down shilo and trying to punch the ball out late. That play happens every game. Shilo basically tripped up after, it wasn't even a hit and wouldn't be called anywhere but the pac 12.

Pfft. Come off it

Agreed on all points. Hit on Shedeur could have and should have just been a routine unnecessary roughness.

I love that the sport is growing but I’m not gonna lie, it’s irritating listening to people who have never watched a college football game that doesn’t involve Alabama or Georgia give hot spirited takes on what’s happening.

Chris Broussard shouldn’t be breaking this game down because he struggles enough as is coming up with lies for the nba.

And aside from the Travis Hunter hit, which should have resulted in a targeting ejection, there was nothing over the top dirty about last night’s game. That block at the end of the game wasn’t dirty and neither was that hit on shedeur. It was targeting but it wasn’t a dirty play. There were 16 penalties because it was Pac 12 refs and they’ll call literally everything even things that didn’t happen. It’s not that deep.

Jay Norvell didn’t take this game personally and tell his kids to go out and hurt people. Now the kids themselves may have felt some type of way with the espn clowning them every single day. But that’s on the hype machine.

If Oregon and USC take care of business the next two weeks then all these casuals will fade away with their awful takes

Hallelujah

I mean the quick turnaround is impressive already but I meant more so them really being that pumped after needing ot to beat a squad they should have steamrolled.

They could really get exposed these next two weeks. I'm hoping they are at least competitive games.

But what about regulars that make equally if not worse takes? Teams apparently need to recruit more LDS kids.
Oh don’t worry. We’ve got something for your *** too.

But yes, did you see Puka Nacua earlier? That’s an LDS kid we had committed who flipped and went to UW but they was using him wrong. He ended up at BYU and now is killing for the rams. I’m all for bringing in Mormon football players.

Jimbo’s got the best quarterback and maybe the best set of receiver talent in the SEC in a year the West looks wide *** open and he’s incapable of making it matter. :smh: :smh:

Oh don’t worry. We’ve got something for your *** too.

But yes, did you see Puka Nacua earlier? That’s an LDS kid we had committed who flipped and went to UW but they was using him wrong. He ended up at BYU and now is killing for the rams. I’m all for bringing in Mormon football players.

Are they what’s missing from the defense?

Back
Top Bottom