OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picks for Super Saturday:

Clemson by 3
Oregon by 25
Utah by 3
Bama by 14
Beavers by 2 (my brain wants to pick Wazzu)
ND by 6
PSU by 14
USC by 64

My schedule has been cleared.

***I reserve the right to change my mind after the game

taking-notes-write-down.gif

UVA vs. NC State game is really good. But UVA doing everything in their power to lose with two unsportsmanlike conducts back to back on the TD and after the 2pt conv :lol:

Chasers chasing their money are not happy with Boise St (who were -6, and -229 ML). NoooooOooo. I’ve been there :lol:

That cut by Taylen Green has the Aztecs debacled

This dude is unbelievable on the run, you kidding me with some of this vision :lol:

Not really college related but y’all remember when Washington made the playoffs? Their QB, Jake Browning, might be making his first NFL start this week if burrow is out. These dudes stay hidden on rosters forever :lol:
Fam, keep that out of this thread please. I’m depressed as is from the prospect of having to watch this dude play legitimate snaps on my team :lol:. He’s ******* awful

What do you guys think would the Colorado-Oregon spread today if Travis Hunter were playing? I don’t think they’re going to go quietly into the night, we saw what Deion did as the underdog at TCU, who is 2-1 currently.

What do you guys think would the Colorado-Oregon spread today if Travis Hunter were playing? I don’t think they’re going to go quietly into the night, we saw what Deion did as the underdog at TCU, who is 2-1 currently.

Maybe a few points different.

TCU is nowhere near the same that Oregon is. That team lost a bunch from last year. Still a great win for Colorado however

Back
Top Bottom