OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not sure what will be more interesting. If the Buffs keep winning or what the response will be when they take their first L or stack multiple L’s.

The loses SHOULD happen these next 2 weeks. They're not there yet as a roster. If Shedeur ain't turn into Brady they woulda lost to a bad team last week cuz of the oline and offensive mistakes through 3 quarters. I don't think it's gonna be this "omg they lost" reaction. Folks know this team is way ahead of schedule.

11989487.png

I still think 9am is too early to play contact sports.

I swear, lying and hypocrisy are like breathing to this man. Seriously though, why does Urban Meyer lie so much?

Uh why didn’t he list who else they played those years?

2013 Cal. They were bad but a P5 opponent

2014 Va Tech (Lost)

2015 Va Tech

2016 Oklahoma

They always schedule a P5 team OOC (unless it gets canceled like this year) and 2 cupcakes. Michigan? Not so much. But it doesn’t really matter considering they made the playoff and went undefeated. UGA usually has a P5 OOC as well.

This probably will become the norm when all these super conferences are done

You gonna win tomorrow?

It’s one of the games I have as a toss up. Defense is ranked #1 but haven’t really played a tough opponent yet (Notre Dames defense is #2). I’m still not sold on McCord yet either but I think OSU should pull it out. Still don’t think they beat PSU/Michigan though

It’s one of the games I have as a toss up. Defense is ranked #1 but haven’t really played a tough opponent yet (Notre Dames defense is #2). I’m still not sold on McCord yet either but I think OSU should pull it out. Still don’t think they beat PSU/Michigan though

I’d be shocked if you guys lose to PSU at home. I wasn’t all that impressed from what I saw out of them against Illinois.

I like to listen to OSU and ND shows on YouTube to kill time at the office… ND guys are outrageously confident going in… Buckeye guys for the most part are kind of wait and see… I’m just hoping for a fun game to watch and both teams lose somehow 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom