OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picks for Super Saturday:

Clemson by 3
Oregon by 25
Utah by 3
Bama by 14
Beavers by 2 (my brain wants to pick Wazzu)
ND by 6
PSU by 14
USC by 64

My schedule has been cleared.

***I reserve the right to change my mind after the game

-Lane Train about to run all over Saban.
- FSU beats Clemson. Just don’t see it with Clemson’s offense and their defense clearly isn’t as good anymore either.
- ND takes it to Ohio.
-Bo Nix looks like a very good QB against a team that’s outmatched in the trenches
- Chalk on the other Top 25 matchups

Picking Clemson was not easy. Just felt it for some reason. Feels like one of those games where we are hoping Dabo is buried but he survives.

I didnt even realize FSU was ranked #3. That played a part in my decision.

No disrespect. I come in peace.

I think Bama wins too. I hope I’m wrong but every time going into that game we think Lane is going to do it then he goes super conservative at some point and chokes it away

My homie got us last minute tickets to the OSU/ND game so if they wash my buckeyes I’m coming for all of y’all

Picks for Super Saturday:

Clemson by 3

IMG_0348.jpeg

Tommy Rees and Kevin Steele about to tell you “Hold my beer”. I just don’t see them winning a shootout, which is what I’m expecting there
Is Kevin Steele the “real” DC? I heard Spencer Hall this week say this week that there was rumblings that someone else was calling plays.

Is Kevin Steele the “real” DC? I heard Spencer Hall this week say this week that there was rumblings that someone else was calling plays.
Lane trolling. Not paying that any mind. And TRob’s history calling plays is horrible if that’s the case anyways.

It's an obviously imperfect 1-to-1 comparison, but Deion kind of feels like College Football's political Donald Trump.

"HE'S DOING IT FOR US" out-of-this-world levels of gravitational force... Just huge cult of personality that sucks in crowds that otherwise couldn't have cared less.

Pro-Deion folks are going to defend everything he does to the ends of the earth - and everyone else is gonna be on the other side looking for every opportunity to tear him down. Very little middle-ground to broader audiences, I think.

In this case - just good for the sport. I'm a believer - they're gonna get thrashed some this year, but I think he's got some juice and I think he's gonna get a bigger job in relatively short order.

Stole your whole flow
heh.png

Back
Top Bottom