OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya'll doing a lot of overthinking with Deion and Colorado. The hate was gonna come whether they talked or not. A black coach and a black QB in college football in gonna come with some extra talk. Especially if it's Deion Sanders and his son. The funny thing is Deion never talked bad about any of these coaches or teams, they always spark it and he'll respond then folks react like "Oh Deion running his mouth...".

These coaches saw him get Travis Hunter to come to a HBCU and it scared the **** outta them. Then he goes to a sorry program, flip the team as best as possible and start 3-0. They know kids are gonne be drawn to play for him so this is early frustration from some of coaches and weirdo elitist fans.
What’s Colorado gonna finish in recruiting?

Hey guys, I finally took a **** in Portugal (after 2 days!) and it came out looking like it said “USC” in some weird crossed lettering. Did I do enough to make me a villain for Coach Prime or do I need to hold the next one longer?

If any of you want to lay down some bread.

Thank God SC isn't apart of this...

Them jackets are clean but I know they probably 600.

I’d guess they go more transfer-heavy than HS kids. He ain’t gonna be no damn Top 10.

If you look at just raw average ranking of what they have so far, they’re like somewhere 21-25.

Deion had 'em at 21 this year after they was 58 the year before him so most likely top 10.
Literally no chance this happens. They’re ranked 75 right now. Would have to have the greatest close in recruiting history and even their best case scenario right now is winning 7-8 games.

Literally no chance this happens. They’re ranked 75 right now. Would have to have the greatest close in recruiting history and even their best case scenario right now is winning 7-8 games.
I don't think their record is going to be what matters... Like at all.

I just they're going to try and maximize their window with Shadeur and Hunter and go portal-heavy.

Even if they do go HS route, there's still no real path to Top 10, I don't think. Not enough kids uncommitted, and I don't think we've ever seen a school flip kids late at the volume he'd have to even to sniff the Top 10.

*Hopefully this doesn’t trigger any posters to come after me*

Media partners are complaining again about Utah. They still list Cam Rising and Brent Kuithe as #1 at their positions on the depth chart though both are returning from torn ACLs and neither has played this year.

Media has trouble prepping to talk about Jonah Ellis, the DL who plays a lot for them and led the team in tackles while having 3.5 sacks, because Whittingham doesn’t list him in the depth chart.

Jimbo just said on Monday he was gonna miss a couple weeks and be fine :lol: :smh:

Let's tank this ***** hard and get this bum fired.

Luckily they have a 1st round quarterback on their bench so this should actually improve the offense if Saturday was any indication.

Back
Top Bottom