OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s no precedent for in season action. Like I said, I think they want the ring then they’ll date the ncaa to erase it after.

“And this is with whom you choose to place your faith??”

1698254018589.gif

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne incoming with another Lincoln Riley misdirection in 3… 2… 1…

Stalions deactivated his LinkedIn account after the scandal broke, but before that, his bio raised eyebrows at how prophetic it proved to be.

“'Identifying the opponent’s most likely course of action and most dangerous course of action' and 'identifying and exploiting critical vulnerabilities,'” the bio read.

Yall hired a braggart for a covert scheme 😂

Last edited:
Michigan had their guys trying to steal signs at the 2021 SEC title game with a month to prepare and they still got beat by 30. Michigan should have spent time scouting TCU games last season.

The sign stealing wasn’t the reason on both sides of the trenches y’all got your **** pushed in for two years.

The cope is on OSU’s side.

Oh it for sure isn’t. But it’s cute y’all are riding so high on the first back to back victories y’all have seen from your bum *** program in your lifetime

Let’s not forget your savior is still 2-5 vs OSU and should be 2-6 but we know what happened in 2020

Last edited:
Stalions deactivated his LinkedIn account after the scandal broke, but before that, his bio raised eyebrows at how prophetic it proved to be.

Yall hired a braggart for a covert scheme 😂

Probably won’t result in any big penalty but it is fun to watch the dancing around and whataboutisms :lol:

Oh it for sure isn’t. But it’s cute y’all are riding so high on the first back to back victories y’all have seen from your bum *** program in your lifetime

Let’s not forget your savior is still 2-5 vs OSU and should be 2-6 but we know what happened in 2020

Will it still be cute when we’re riding high after our savior is 3-5, and y’all get your **** pushed in for the third year in a row?

Will it still be cute when we’re riding high after our savior is 3-5, and y’all get your **** pushed in for the third year in a row?

And still choke in the playoffs? Sure.

How many did we win in a row recently? 8? I kinda lost count. I know it took us having a scandal and an interim coach to finally break the 7 game streak we had the first time before this 8 game one

I’m glad y’all finally rose up from the basement and are making it fun again

Stalions definitely is an NTer. Of this I am sure.
We're not deep enough into the spider's web.

Anyone who is writing 500 page manifestos about their dreams of running Michigan football is clearly a Joker-level individual and we should not be taking him lightly.

If he gives himself up, then it's time to sound the alarms. He wants to be caught. It's all a part of his plan.

Last edited:
The sign stealing wasn’t the reason on both sides of the trenches y’all got your **** pushed in for two years.

The cope is on OSU’s side.

And still choke in the playoffs? Sure.

How many did we win in a row recently? 8? I kinda lost count. I know it took us having a scandal and an interim coach to finally break the 7 game streak we had the first time before this 8 game one

I’m glad y’all finally rose up from the basement and are making it fun again

Ya'll programs both SUCK!!!!

New sheriff in town begins next season. USC coming for that ***!!!!!!!

200w.gif

Suspected Michigan leaker:

John U. Bacon does commentary and is an author on Michigan football. Bacon says Jim Stapleton is the leaker.

Stapleton is a former University of Michigan Regent, former member of the Vikings board, and current member of NCAA's COI. He sabotaged Rich Rodriguez, despises Harbaugh, and persuaded the Vikings owners to reject a Harbaugh deal. The cheeseburger scandal happened after he joined the COI,

John U. Bacon @Johnubacon (Michigan author) 10-25-23

Meet Jim Stapleton

Last edited:
Houston and a few other schools backchanneling with our intern Kliff Kingsbury for their HC job.

Sounds like Dana is definitely out at the end of the season.

Houston and a few other schools backchanneling with our intern Kliff Kingsbury for their HC job.

Sounds like Dana is definitely out at the end of the season.

I was going to ask how is it going to work with him taking over duties while Riley is sick? I know “technically” as an analyst he isn’t supposed to have any on field coaching. Are they trying to make him an assistant somehow?

Back
Top Bottom