OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Max Johnson supposedly got broken ribs and will miss a few weeks.

Unconfirmed, but going around.

Third QB time for the third year in a row. Feels impossible.

Very proud of everyone for supporting Stalions. I didn’t see too many avy changes but I know he felt our support.

Last edited:
Grinch must really have something on Lincoln.

Numbers like these would have gotten others fired on the Tarmac.....

From what I read elsewhere the B1G president and Michigan president were together and the B1G president asked them to suspend Harbaugh themselves and got told that’s not going to happen

The commish has the power to suspend him for two games which is what I think is going to happen, and as a result Michigan is probably going to file a lawsuit to keep him on the field.

There are also some rumblings that Michigan has information on other sign stealing practices around the league which could result in a huge mess for this conference.

1699217257111.gif

“Decisions that should’ve been made in 2021 for $500, Alex”
This is sort of inside baseball but: Riley tried to hire Venables when he got to usc and OU caught wind and offered him the HC gig as a **** you to Riley

Last year they tried to go after Jim Leonhard and a couple others but they weren’t interested in college DC jobs. Riley decided he couldn’t find an adequate replacement and it was kind of communicated that assistants would look at it badly if he fired his DC after one season and before he’d been able to get “his guys” and have kids in his system for one whole year.

Ironically the longer they were in his system the worse they got

This is sort of inside baseball but: Riley tried to hire Venables when he got to usc and OU caught wind and offered him the HC gig as a **** you to Riley

Last year they tried to go after Jim Leonhard and a couple others but they weren’t interested in college DC jobs. Riley decided he couldn’t find an adequate replacement and it was kind of communicated that assistants would look at it badly if he fired his DC after one season and before he’d been able to get “his guys” and have kids in his system for one whole year.

Ironically the longer they were in his system the worse they got

Your not the only SC fan I’ve seen mention this, but I mean the guy coached there for over a decade, I really doubt pissing off Riley had anything to do with them bringing in Venables which was always a logical fit.

The “system” didn’t work at OU either, there are plenty of other guys besides Leonhard that would have jumped at that job, that’s not an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom