OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What podcast was it recently that claimed it’s notoriously known that a couple of weeks before signing day each year, Harbaugh meets with his coaches and goes, “ok so who are all these guys we’re recruiting?”

Wouldn’t really shock me that his assistants would be running something without his direction. My counter though would be who then did he think Connor Stallions was and what did he think his job was?

Yes, what podcast was it recently that claimed that?

I would like to know.

swendro swendro hates when we say this, but now Harbaugh going back to the NFL for sure....if someone will have him.

Good thing Grinch got fired, so we can all discuss USC some more. :D

What podcast was it recently that claimed it’s notoriously known that a couple of weeks before signing day each year, Harbaugh meets with his coaches and goes, “ok so who are all these guys we’re recruiting?”

Wouldn’t really shock me that his assistants would be running something without his direction. My counter though would be who then did he think Connor Stallions was and what did he think his job was?

I mean interns aren’t typically on the sidelines during games anyway (depending on the program of course) let alone telling the coordinators anything

But yeah probably absolutely no idea :lol:

Yes, what podcast was it recently that claimed that?

I would like to know.
I know you’re going through it right now and trolling, but I’m pretty sure it was SZD and they said they got that from the MICHIGAN beat writers :lol:

For the record Richard Johnson from SZD is the person who broke the story in the first place.

Again, I know you’re going through it :lol:

What’s Jackie Sherrill up to these days? He would have killed it back in the day with legal NIL.

I think it was one of the SZD episodes, but I do remember hearing that as well.

Back
Top Bottom