OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Taylor Mays discussions/debates on here (when he was at ‘SC) were legendary
I remember:

“Is Taylor Mays or Eric Berry the goat safety?”

“Should Taylor Mays be arrested for assault?”

“Taylor Mays… Sean TAYLOR… uncanny.”

Ahhh yes, Taylor Mays. Man, what a time. I still remember going to see tOSU play USC here in LA and right off the bat, we all knew no way tOSU had a chance just by looking at the squads in pre-game. Mays was bigger than anything they had at tOSU. Cushing and him were on that juice juice!

Still mad Pete went with Earl Thomas over Taylor in the draft. Little did I know how good ET would be.

Taylor Mays is like a kid from Bosco or MD. Peaked junior/senior year and that was it.

Still love him though.

Nope. If it’s any position other than QB they have to have crazy stats AND be in the national title hunt which is ridiculous. QBs can have a great year and win it, other positions have to have record breaking years to even be considered

But yes he should at least be in NYC
Not gonna lie, I always think the Heisman is a “style” award too lol

Henry was running like a linebacker with receiver speed and doing on the highest level in the SEC. He would run over a linebacker then out run a DB :lol:

Ahhh yes, Taylor Mays. Man, what a time. I still remember going to see tOSU play USC here in LA and right off the bat, we all knew no way tOSU had a chance just by looking at the squads in pre-game. Mays was bigger than anything they had at tOSU. Cushing and him were on that juice juice!

Still mad Pete went with Earl Thomas over Taylor in the draft. Little did I know how good ET would be.

Taylor Mays is like a kid from Bosco or MD. Peaked junior/senior year and that was it.

Still love him though.

:smh:

You coulda brought up any other team from that year, thought we were boys

Not gonna lie, I always think the Heisman is a “style” award too lol

Henry was running like a linebacker with receiver speed and doing on the highest level in the SEC. He would run over a linebacker then out run a DB :lol:

I (and probably a lot of others) think it’s biased award towards QBs. The fact Suh didn’t win it that year he was killing it at Nebraska is criminal :smh:

Who the hell has ever said Lincoln Riley isn't a good head coach?

Manufactured BS.
Is this like a USC board narrative? Everybody thought he was a elite HC when he got the USC job. He also had obvious deficiencies and they’ve been pretty consistent at USC too.
Media fishing for engagement which has caused it to become a conversation.

ESPN posted a fake stat saying Helton and Riley had identical records over the first two seasons (they don’t) and a bunch of CFB writers have run with it since.

There was another stat going around that was meant to show Riley beats bad teams and loses to all good teams he faces.

Last edited:
I think he has a show cause, and regardless I doubt he's looking to come back to college (in large part because he's a perpetual social climber) but this is why Antonio Pierce could never coach at SC tupac003 tupac003

That whole ASU staff under Herm and Pierce was former USC alums and family and they're still mad at him for being scapegoated.

Back
Top Bottom