OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t even realize he ended up there. No way should he be able to play either
I was about to say I’d like to see him under Rhule and my high school’s former HC (hardass, no ******** guy) who went there as the TE Coach…but just realized the former HS guy got fired/“resigned” in July after catching a DUI :smh:

Freaking Harbaugh with Alanis :lol: I knew he’d have something off the wall.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne do you think the 3 game suspension is pointless if the NCAA already turned down a 4 game suspension? Seems like they went backwards in severity

Depends on if the school wants to continue to cooperate with the NCAA or not. There’s been some criticism that part of the problem is that the AD and the president decided to cooperate with this nonsense in the first place.

Depends on if the school wants to continue to cooperate with the NCAA or not. There’s been some criticism that part of the problem is that the AD and the president decided to cooperate with this nonsense in the first place.
The NCAA needs to just outright say "Michigan was violating the limit on on the field coaches" instead of dancing around it just because Bama does it too.

Back
Top Bottom