OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love DeadsetAce DeadsetAce to comment

668.gif

My guess is they’re going to try to get him for LOIC or FTM

I give the Michigan brass all the credit in the world for fighting for Jim, the OSU brass is full of b*tches. They’d have Day gone before the B1G even stepped in, word to Tressel
They definitely did Tressel dirty

This is convicting someone without allowing them to defend themselves. You have to give people due process that’s what’s wrong with this country now. Giving someone a week to look over evidence and not allowing them question anyone is wrong.

this is the world that we live in now because of the political landscape and culture we have developed and allowed to continue without fighting for our rights

This is convicting someone without allowing them to defend themselves. You have to give people due process that’s what’s wrong with this country now. Giving someone a week to look over evidence and not allowing them question anyone is wrong.

this is the world that we live in now because of the political landscape and culture we have developed and allowed to continue without fighting for our rights
1699712753973.gif

They definitely did Tressel dirty

Yep for selling their own property.

B1G and NCAA are both utter garbage, can’t say I side with them on this. I want Harbaugh there when OSU and UM play, win or lose.

Like I said, kudos to their president for fighting for Jim because the OSU brass is all straight b*tch made

Back
Top Bottom