OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Louisville really screwed itself with that Pitt loss, some good opportunities upcoming if they were undefeated.

I’m somewhat shocked that Pat Mcafee’s college game day isn’t putting up the numbers ESPN expected. I don’t even think it’s on Mcafee, ESPN is just a dying network in general. It’s basically just background noise and looking up at highlights while I’m doing something else. I get my information online or through pod’s and YouTube.

Between him and Desmond’s awful takes, I’d rather drink bleach. It’s too much of an entertainment show and not enough actual football talk. I think FOX does better at giving both

Between him and Desmond’s awful takes, I’d rather drink bleach. It’s too much of an entertainment show and not enough actual football talk. I think FOX does better at giving both
I don’t disagree. ESPN has been losing with all of these circus shows instead of just sticking to the gameplay. NBA Today stinks, First Take stinks, College Gameday stinks. NFL Live is the best of the worst and that show annoys me too. Espn is at its best at 4am when they just run game highlights.

I'm starting to get a little of sick of McAfee's voice/cadence, but the human condition is I think when you hear something over and over everyday you start to find things you don't like about it. So it's not necessarily his fault. But there's a lot of exposure toward him, that show gets re-aired all day and promoted back to me after it's done all the time.

McAfee is terrible. The worst part is that he offers no insight on the game at all :lol:. He was a damn punter. I’m not surprised that the Gameday crowd isn’t a fan of him. It’s like Barstool antics

Always thought his show was trash but his riders just say “YoU dOnT gEt iT”

Public reprimand? :lol:

Just fine them and move on, so ridiculous

Couldn’t Michigan just appeal a suspension thus leading to him being able to coach tomorrow?

Rumor is that if he gets suspended today they’re going to file a injunction or a temporary restraining order that should allow for him to coach on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom