OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1842.jpeg

They gambled on his 9-game junior year I guess where he was a 69% completion percentage guy on 8.2 yards per attempt.

Nobody in Minnesota understood why they took the 4th or 5th QB in the draft. Talk is they wanted Jake Locker all along and panicked when the Titans took him, and took Ponder.
That's what I remember hearing. I usually defer to NFL talent evaluators but he didn't pass the eye test. Dre used to get mad at that guy.

Jon Smith interviewing and letting it leak the week of the civil war is pretty bad. OSU is his alma mater too. Not like schools wouldn’t have waited on him.

Looks like it's probably going to go official soon, apparently Bama is the frontrunner. Don't know why he's not considering Georgia. I would rather play with Carson Beck than Milroe in 2024.

2022 TCU is going to go down as one of the most bizarre, lightning in a bottle teams in history. A non blue blood team that doesn't have elite talent, inexplicably wins ton of close games sneaks their way into the national title game.

The game no momentum from it, nothing carries over into the following season and it doesn't bring them any buzz or improve recruiting. It's like the entire season happened in a silo and now it's back to average, TCU.

IMG_1540.png

I needed the over in Oregon to win 900$…Oregon state screwed me man.. down double digits all night with zero urgency….they were still huddling and snapping the ball with under 10 seconds well into the fourth quarter…no deep shots all night…pitiful man…

I know nobody cares, I just needed to vent…

Man Oregon smacked the **** outta OSU. Big revenge vibes after last year. Hope they can manage to beat UDub on those same vibes.

2022 TCU is going to go down as one of the most bizarre, lightning in a bottle teams in history. A non blue blood team that doesn't have elite talent, inexplicably wins ton of close games sneaks their way into the national title game.

The game no momentum from it, nothing carries over into the following season and it doesn't bring them any buzz or improve recruiting. It's like the entire season happened in a silo and now it's back to average, TCU.

TCU had a great season last year but they also had a lot of luck on their side with opposing teams losing their starting QBs, it was pretty bizarre

TCU had a great season last year but they also had a lot of luck on their side with opposing teams losing their starting QBs, it was pretty bizarre
They also lost a ton off that roster and weren’t projected to be great to begin with last year. Them regressing record-wise shouldn’t be shocking.

Back
Top Bottom