OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of curiosity and boredom, who would you guys consider a good DC hire for Riley? The people reportedly contacted:

Jim Leonhard (prev Wisconsin)
Jimmy Lake (prev UW)
Geoff Collins (prev GT HC)
Andy Avalos (prev Boise HC)
Scott Symons (SMU)
Trent Bray (Or. St.)
Elijah Robinson (A&M) /Fran Brown (UGA)

There are other names being linked by the beat reporters like Pete Kwiatkowsi at UT, Scalley at Utah, NC State, and Nebraska's DC's also.

Probably Alex Grinch. He may be available, too.

😅🤣😉

Ya'll about even :lol:

Deion trippin with those comments though
Nothing about my get down is like Deion or Whitlock. I can just separate the nostalgia of player I idolized as a kid from years of what they’ve shown us about who they are :lol:. Not shocked about Deion’s comments at all

He’d take the UCLA job over MSU, right?

I’d assume so.

While both being “basketball schools” there is probably more of an interest/commitment to being good at football at MSU but he’s a west coast guy, MSU is a mess, and there is probably a higher upside at UCLA if they ever get their **** together.

Maybe I am just hopeful as a Beavers fan, But ai don’t see him taking this job. I am sure Michigan State really wants him, that doesn’t mean that he wants them or will make the move. I don’t see the program being a big upgrade or that desirable. He could hold out and almost certainly get a better offer than that. Same goes for UCLA.

With that said, Oregon State needs to figure their **** out with scheduling. Need to lock in games with teams from each of the larger conferences, whatever those agreements may be, hopefully some home and home agreements. If not they may lose Smith and likely see a bunch of players getting poached by NIL deals.

IMG_3268.jpeg

Is Shedeur still hurt?

Also

Apparently just an agent rumor and there was no offer. Rather his agent trying to get him a raise. The whole N word thing would probably be a sticking point for other schools.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom