OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No SC in that list? But I thought they were only Pac 12 school that mattered?!?! I know why Oregon made it in over them though (swoosh).

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 you think Brown outplaying him during camp was just smoke or is this Day going with seniority?

Everything I’ve heard is Brown was way better than him during all practices/camp. I hope this isn’t going to be another Urban Meyer/JT Barrett situation where loyalty becomes a fault. Maybe it’s just game 1 and then Brown will be game 2, similar to what Michigan did with their QB situation

It’s 2023 bro doesn’t think of trip alarms or silent alarms

he’s just moseying around that shop all the time in the world

Maybe this is the point, but ... aren't those just powder blue SMU uniforms? Is that gonna cause a stink?

Stanford is only 3-point favorites vs. Hawaii tomorrow? :lol: Damn fear the palm tree

Stanford is only 3-point favorites vs. Hawaii tomorrow? :lol: Damn fear the palm tree

I know Hawaii lost last week but they are looking a ton better than last year. I think Vandy beat them by 40+ or something around there and only 7 this year. They may only win 1-2 games this year but kudos to them for being competitive thus far

I'm struggling to find more than 4 wins on the schedule this season, but **** it Go Gata! 🐊

Back
Top Bottom