OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This might be the craziest stat I’ve seen all year. This might be an indictment of how bad the defenses are in the PAC. Curious to see how Oregon fairs against Michigan or Georgia defenses who are defenses that don’t miss tackles.
Another crazy stat I heard was that Jayden Daniels has more touchdowns than Bo Nix has passes over 20 yards. Nix around here looking funny in the light

What part is the indictment? The RAC yards?

But yes I’ve been beating this Nix throws screens and checks down every play drum for the past month :lol:

I don't understand why Syracuse didn't go after the HC from Holy Cross

Andy Kotelnicki (Kansas OC) would be a good hire for PSU if they can get him

I don’t think AD’s really respect success at small schools anymore, I think you’re better off being a P4 coordinator/high profile assistant if you want a HC job in the P4.

Toledo has a chance at finishing 12-1 Saturday and Jason Candle still ain’t getting any buzz for anything.

Cignetti the JMU guy seems to be in the drivers seat for IU but he’s also a Saban guy.

Does it really matter who PSU hires? Franklin seems like he has a way he wants that offense to look and the OC ultimately gets scapegoated anyways

Felt like he let Moorhead have the reigns there when he took over at OC. Probably would make sense for both sides to reunite.
Does it really matter who PSU hires? Franklin seems like he has a way he wants that offense to look and the OC ultimately gets scapegoated anyways

I believe I read somewhere he fired 3 of his last 5 OCs or something like that.

I don’t think AD’s really respect success at small schools anymore, I think you’re better off being a P4 coordinator/high profile assistant if you want a HC job in the P4.

Toledo has a chance at finishing 12-1 Saturday and Jason Candle still ain’t getting any buzz for anything.

Cignetti the JMU guy seems to be in the drivers seat for IU but he’s also a Saban guy.
How is Curt so bad in comparison to his brother?

Back
Top Bottom