OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this kid have mental health issues? He's claiming to be committed to LSU but the LSU Insiders are saying that he doesn't even have an offer from them. Strange behavior.

Does this kid have mental health issues? He's claiming to be committed to LSU but the LSU Insiders are saying that he doesn't even have an offer from them. Strange behavior.

Yeah...

He claimed a ton of offers from schools that haven't. He's got stuff going on.

I don't understand why Syracuse didn't go after the HC from Holy Cross
Bob Chesney is a stud. He can flat out coach and shouldn't be at Holy Cross for much longer. He really had our nephew considering Holy Cross over Harvard but I had to slap him in the head. That's how charismatic Chesney is.

The wives love him.

I hope he goes to Oregon casper90403 casper90403
dial-phone-phone.gif

We're getting old man :lol:

Chris Davis :pimp:

I Read further on his story too. I knew his pops was killed as a kid. But, after further research, His pops was murdered by Lou Simms (Of the Harlem crew the Lynch Mobb). Life is crazy heck. Story is crazy/amazing

Based on the talent at hand I don’t think it’s going to be any better at MSU next year. They made a great hire, but it’s going to take some time rebuild the roster.

He should go to Oregon if that bridge wasn’t burned.

Back
Top Bottom