OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nick Saban shooting the J and getting rewarded.

Dawgs in trouble right now.

Milroe one of the few people I’ve ever seen hold the football basically at 1/2 hand position. Most people grasp it 1/4 of the way. Dude just has a unique playing style.

If Georgia loses, shouldn’t Texas get in. I mean Alabamas sole loss was to them and they won the Big 12 championship in good fashion

Ole boy killed that Dr. Pepper challenge.

Actually threw the football properly too.
651akathepaul 651akathepaul somewhere smiling

giphy (2).gif

How many remembered that Dillon Johnson was the kid Leach pushed out of MSU for being soft?

elpablo21 elpablo21 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

:frown: :frown:

I think Dillon announced he was leaving prior to Leach been his usual ***hole self.

#hailstatetho....Dillon grew up about 40 minutes away from where I grew up. Used to play his school every season
Does anyone else watch the crowds at SEC games and wonder how many fans were involved in January 6?
If it happens to be an ole miss game, there's no need to wonder. It was all of them.
Man, I find it hard to believe that the committee is going to leave Bama out if they win convincingly.
They won't. Bama's loss was a lifetime ago.

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

If Florida State wins, they can't be left out. Scripts scripting as yall say....

Back
Top Bottom