OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else not like these scholarship give away contests from Dr. Pepper? Would be cool if they just cut these young people checks for full tution no matter what.
They had those two kids earlier going to double OT do determine who won (and they clearly had thought out rules for each OT), and I was just suiting their thinking, “Pay both of these kids, man.”

They had those two kids earlier going to double OT do determine who won (and they clearly had thought out rules for each OT), and I was just suiting their thinking, “Pay both of these kids, man.”
I thought the ohio state kid had won prior to the second ot. Looked like they counted 1 maybe 2 of the penn kid's throw after time. But yeah, they gotta start saying **** it, and giving the one that doesn't win 95k.

Last edited:
Anyone else not like these scholarship give away contests from Dr. Pepper? Would be cool if they just cut these young people checks for full tution no matter what.

It’s not terrible the way it’s set up. If Dr Pepper want the money to go to towards education, a scholarship is a good route to go because it’s not considered taxable income. The students aren’t taxed on the 100K if it’s a scholarship.

No hate FSU shouldn't get in, with Travis sure but they ain't that team without him.

Agree that they aren't a top 4 team without him, but if they win, they gotta get in.

Not sure the calf being down is down.
Has it happened before where the reason the team is there, is not there and the backup QB is in the playoff? Aside from like Hurts and Tua

Has it happened before where the reason the team is there, is not there and the backup QB is in the playoff? Aside from like Hurts and Tua
Cardale (sic) Jones at OSU, maybe?

Costly turnover. GA ******* up.

Back
Top Bottom