OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with you. I think he should go

But I got Ohio State fans saying he should stay because it's important to beat "TTUN"

🤣🤣🤣

I mean he literally said that to the press today, but beating them ain’t nearly as important as pursuing an NFL career. I’d be gone.

The moronic fans keep saying “well he hasn’t declared yet!” But when you look around a lot of players haven’t yet

I mean he literally said that to the press today, but beating them ain’t nearly as important as pursuing an NFL career. I’d be gone.

The moronic fans keep saying “well he hasn’t declared yet!” But when you look around a lot of players haven’t yet

A OSU fan sent me this

FB_IMG_1701997779413.jpg

Come on now....

Is any player making double digit millions in college?

He’s a great player no doubt but he’s not worth that for a college team. Not due to his ability but due to the fact they have no idea who the QB throwing to him will be :lol:

Marv better go to the NFL.

But thinking about NIL...maybe he could make more money with NIL than a rookie NFL contract.
The rookie scale goes from 40 million for the 1st pick all the way to 12 million for the 31st. Do people really think that some of these college players got them kinda NIL deals to match that ?

The rookie scale goes from 40 million for the 1st pick all the way to 12 million for the 31st. Do people really think that some of these college players got them kinda NIL deals to match that ?

Delusional people see things on social media and just believe them to be true....

More OSU sites posting they might be meeting with Riley Leonard :smh:

I’m done if that happens man

Would you prefer they just roll with Brown if you guys don’t get Ward?

I don’t think Leonard at OSU is a bad fit tbh. Him being a running threat would open up your running game.

I think you posted the wrong link. Regardless it wouldn't to surprise me at all if he looked around. Bear went to 3 high schools and has already been to 2 colleges.
Yeah wrong link. And it isn’t bear looking around. It’s his handler trying to poach more kids. Kids are reaching out to him and he’s saying they’re expecting unrealistic nil deals.

Would you prefer they just roll with Brown if you guys don’t get Ward?

I don’t think Leonard at OSU is a bad fit tbh. Him being a running threat would open up your running game.

Yeah I’d prefer Devin Brown or see where Lincoln is by next year. I guess I just don’t see how Leonard would be an upgrade over either one of them as they are both somewhat mobile. Lincoln being the more mobile of the two but still pretty young.

I don’t think Leonard is bad by any means but I don’t think the hype around him is warranted

Back
Top Bottom