OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It be the mid teams that get so offensive over the realization that other than the top 2 teams, their conference is in fact mid like every other conference :lol:

Princely dogged a lot of plays out there, that one may be addition by subtraction. Not sure he was the best example to follow

ezgif-4-2899f95dc8.gif

Marv better go to the NFL.

But thinking about NIL...maybe he could make more money with NIL than a rookie NFL contract.

But thinking about NIL...maybe he could make more money with NIL than a rookie NFL contract.

He ain’t coming back :lol: I feel like he’s taking the same approach CJ did and going to let everyone else announce and have their shine first

If you are an elite NFL prospect it doesn't make sense to come back to college. Even if you can make similar to NFL first round pick money if you stay another year in college, it only delays your second NFL contract which is where NFL players really get paid. Why put yourself in a position where you get a big payday at 27 instead of 26?

If you are an elite NFL prospect it doesn't make sense to come back to college. Even if you can make similar to NFL first round pick money if you stay another year in college, it only delays your second NFL contract which is where NFL players really get paid. Why put yourself in a position where you get a big payday at 27 instead of 26?

I think the factor that could make him come back (which I 100% don’t think he is) would be that his family is already set financially. He’s a big competitor and wants to try to get some hardware but yeah, that NFL money will trump that any day :lol:

I agree with you. I think he should go

But I got Ohio State fans saying he should stay because it's important to beat "TTUN"

🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom