OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But in all seriousness, he interviewed for the Indiana job and they passed on him. Teams are looking to see him coach and recruit at the FBS level and SC is allegedly gonna double his salary.

But in all seriousness, he interviewed for the Indiana job and they passed on him. Teams are looking to see him coach and recruit at the FBS level and SC is allegedly gonna double his salary.

The last two coaches there got HC jobs at FBS schools. I don’t know why it would be any different for Entz

An insane hire. Silences the “Lincoln doesn’t care about defense/he’s gonna retain all the coaches” crowd.

Now let’s see if they hit more in practice.
Def doesn’t silence the he doesn’t care about defense crowd :lol:

Reactions: MVP
Wait they thought the coach meant Kool-Aid literally? Or did he?

I’ve heard that saying before regarding drinking kool-aid aka someone convincing you of something

Last edited:
I’ve heard that saying before regarding drinking kool-aid aka someone convincing you of something
The only Jim Jones these kids know is

dipset-birdgang.gif

**** they might not know this one either that I think about it

N41D N41D A&M insider is saying Elko was talking to Entz about your DC job. Guessing the Asst HC title and pay raise may have done it for us?

1702263097541.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom