OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't seem like a money issue. Looks like Raoila thought Beck would be 1 and done and now that Beck is likely to return Raoila is having second thoughts. Apparently Dylan really wants a shot to start as a true freshman.

Screenshot_20231211_192059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Like I said back in May, I'm high on the other QB we have in the class in the wooden surprise me one bit if Ryan puglisi end up being better in the future.

Honestly, I'm always wary of these high school kids who go to 3-4 high schools and flip multiple times during the recruiting process. They rarely work out. Dylan would be a great player at Georgia but Georgia is going to be fine regardless lol.

Screenshot_20231211_192924_Samsung Internet.jpg

Doesn't seem like a money issue. Looks like Raoila thought Beck would be 1 and done and now that Beck is likely to return Raoila is having second thoughts. Apparently Dylan really wants a shot to start as a true freshman.

Screenshot_20231211_192059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Like I said back in May, I'm high on the other QB we have in the class in the wooden surprise me one bit if Ryan puglisi end up being better in the future.

Honestly, I'm always wary of these high school kids who go to 3-4 high schools and flip multiple times during the recruiting process. They rarely work out. Dylan would be a great player at Georgia but Georgia is going to be fine regardless lol.

Screenshot_20231211_192924_Samsung Internet.jpg
It’s NIL bro. Always was. Raiola would start at Ohio State and USC and chose to go to UGA over them. All this “he’s scared of competition” stuff now is copium.

You also weren’t saying that when we were pointing out in here how he was bouncing around high schools. You said the complete opposite in fact and pretty sure you made an excuse for why he was transferring to Georgia.

It’s ok bro. UGA will drop a bigger bag and he’ll stick. But for now you gon get these jokes like everyone else.

It’s NIL bro. Always was. Raiola would start at Ohio State and USC and chose to go to UGA over them. All this “he’s scared of competition” stuff now is copium.

You also weren’t saying that when we were pointing out in here how he was bouncing around high schools. You said the complete opposite in fact and pretty sure you made an excuse for why he was transferring to Georgia.

It’s ok bro. UGA will drop a bigger bag and he’ll stick. But for now you gon get these jokes like everyone else.

I would imagine NIL played a role in the decommitment but I don't think it's the driving factor. I could be wrong though.

I'm looking back in my old posts and I really don't remember ever make an excuses for him transferring multiple times. Feel free to look it up

In fact, this is what I said the moment he decommitted from Ohio State a year ago

Screenshot_20231211_210734_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't dislike the kid and I would still like for him to be part of the UGA recruiting class but my statement still stands: these kids who go to multiple high schools and flip multiple times in the recruitment rarely work out. Georgia has had a couple in just the last few years (Bear Alexander and Jermaine Burton).

Last edited:
Explains his decision at the 3 min mark:

Said he wants to be a P5 HC but was told he doesn’t have enough experience in FBS, dealing with NIL, and recruiting to FBS schools.

Good move by him. Jeff Choate just got the Nevada HC job. He was Texas LB coach and was Montana St head coach before that.

Explains his decision at the 3 min mark:

Said he wants to be a P5 HC but was told he doesn’t have enough experience in FBS, dealing with NIL, and recruiting to FBS schools.

Good for him. It’s a different era now, so if he’s getting that kind of feedback and betting on himself, I’m here for it. It’s a lot different now than it was for the guys that came even just 5 years before him. He’s a stud coach, like many of the guys that have come through that program and I’m rooting for him.

Even with Mario being a terrible game day manager of the game, this roster is about to be full of blue chip guys in their 2nd year playing with some more upperclassmen talent sprinkled around in key spots. About a year away from the roster really being deep and filled with talent.

Back
Top Bottom