OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m just checking these Army Navy highlights now. The game ended 17-11 on an intentional safety?? OMG :lol:

The over/under was 27.5. If Army wasn’t a NY team I would have bet that **** :rofl:

He had a monster season this year.
Oh did he? I missed that and I'm probably wrong then.

Was going off all the stuff I saw from him coming into the year and he was kind of meh in the summer camps. I didn't get why Lincoln and others were sweating him and Raiola so much.

Oh did he? I missed that and I'm probably wrong then.

Was going off all the stuff I saw from him coming into the year and he was kind of meh in the summer camps. I didn't get why Lincoln and others were sweating him and Raiola so much.

Yeah, he went absolutely nuts this year. Threw for 4600 yards and 58 TDS. Ran for 900+ yards and another 16 TD's

So I need him as far away from Gainesville as possible, save for possibly away games

Yeah, he went absolutely nuts this year. Threw for 4600 yards and 58 TDS. Ran for 900+ yards and another 16 TD's

So I need him as far away from Gainesville as possible, save for possibly away games

Whatchu need me to do? 😅🤣 Willis is about an hour and some change from me.

kirby-popcorn-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom