OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a fan of his moonwalking/about-facing, but for the sake of his sanity and health, he probably shouldn’t use Twitter for a while … I also wouldn’t be surprised if he deletes his Tweet in the next few days.

1702503373062.png

The thing is, it’s not like Miami was running a complex offense either. Air raid route concepts under Dawson. Wisconsin’s schedule next year is also brutal. Bama, USC (I know, weak defense), Penn St, Iowa, Oregon and Nebraska. He was throwing picks against GTech and UNC.

That’s a good point. I’m not as familiar w/ what Dawson runs and his background (though I do think I remember seeing that Dawson stripped the offense down some at the tail end of the season) but I know Longo’s offense is very notorious w/ how bare bones it can be at times

You also weren’t saying that when we were pointing out in here how he was bouncing around high schools. You said the complete opposite in fact and pretty sure you made an excuse for why he was transferring to Georgia.

nako xl nako xl I'm still waiting on you to find the post where I made excuses for Raiola bouncing around from school to school. Have you found it yet?

#fakenewsnako strikes again. Hate to see it

Last edited:
nako xl nako xl I'm still waiting on you to find the post where I made excuses for Raiola bouncing around from school to school. Have you found it yet?

#fakenewsnako strikes again. Hate to see it

I honestly forgot to look and I’ve been busy with work.

You clearly don’t have a lot going on though with a Dylan Raiola discussion from the weekend at the forefront of your mind. Since it’s gnawing at you, just let me know what you find.

I honestly forgot to look and I’ve been busy with work.

You clearly don’t have a lot going on though with a Dylan Raiola discussion from the weekend at the forefront of your mind. Since it’s gnawing at you, just let me know what you find.

So let me get this straight, you say that I said things that I never said. I call you out on it and now you're playing the "live rent-free, you don't have a lot going on" card?

Come on, Nako. You're better than this.

Why is it hard to just admit that you were wrong?

Sounds like UGA tampered to get him in the portal. Good player, but drops issues and a bit raw as a route runner. Great contested catch guy though. Miami prob looking to upgrade his spot because they weren’t interested in matching his NIL number

Sounds like UGA tampered to get him in the portal. Good player, but drops issues and a bit raw as a route runner. Great contested catch guy though. Miami prob looking to upgrade his spot because they weren’t interested in matching his NIL number

“They tampered but he wasn’t that good anyway”

I see right through you :lol:

Ima say that about Jeremiah Smith wherever he lands

Back
Top Bottom