OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Etienne was rumored to (and eventually did) hit the portal the talk was that he was doing so because he wanted to go to a winning program/team and enjoy more of that kind of success. Which makes perfect sense as to why he's considering schools like UGA and Nebraska

20231212_125933.jpg

drake-raptors (1).gif

Last edited:
Although I know Billy wasn't the reason for it all, but losing Jaden Rashada and DJ Lagway in recruiting, THEN losing Trevor Etienne and Princely Umanmielen....

THEN convincing Graham Mertz to come back...

Bayou Billy has to be charged for his war crimes

I don't think they'll can Bayou Billy before they can the AD

However, if Lagway ends up somewhere like Houston I'd say all bets are off :lol:

Where did Nebraska get all this money from to get McCord, Raiola and Etienne??

Lot of boosters who care in Nebraska. They just need a competent head man who can adapt to the new reality.

Yep they’ve got that new coach giving them hope again. If there is ever a time to invest in the program it’s now because the conference won’t be getting any easier

Love the aggressiveness with which he's attacked a position of big need this week but I still can't help but feel they need at least 1 or 2 Midwestern boys brought up with conservative values who drive F-150's to really shore that line up :lol:

TVD in the Longo system is a good pairing. But that schedule is brutal next year. Not sure if that would’ve been my choice not knowing his other options.

Love the aggressiveness with which he's attacked a position of big need this week but I still can't help but feel they need at least 1 or 2 Midwestern boys brought up with conservative values who drive F-150's to really shore that line up :lol:

A bunch of linemen from the worst teams in the big 12 and big ten are the answer? :lol:

(Russ voice) Deion got yall fooled.

Last edited:

Any offensive line that doesn’t have a 4 to 1 conservative to lib ratio is doomed

A bunch of linemen from the worst teams in the big 12 and big ten are the answer? :lol:

(Russ voice) Deion got yall fooled.

This was actually in the article....

Bedford started 28 of his 29 appearances during his career at Indiana, doing so at every position on the offensive line except center, and came in as the sixth-highest graded offensive lineman in the Big Ten in 2023, according to Pro Football Focus.

The Buffaloes now have eight commitments out of the portal so far this cycle, including six offensive linemen. That includes former Houston lineman Tyler Johnson — the No. 2-ranked interior offensive lineman to hit the portal so far this cycle, according to the On3 Industry Transfer Rankings.

Back
Top Bottom