OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aggie message boards everywhere melting down in 3... 2... 1...

I agree with him in general at most places, but when you’re at a place that can recruit 4 guys that can get after the QB, I’d prefer to just let those 4 guys specialize on getting after the QB.

I agree with him in general at most places, but when you’re at a place that can recruit 4 guys that can get after the QB, I’d prefer to just let those 4 guys specialize on getting after the QB.
And they landed two more great edge guys this week… Dealyn Evans just announced he’s staying and not flipping to Texas.

Put those hands in the dirt and go attack downhill, man.

No idea why Deion why is forcing Shiloh go to stay another year. Ed Reed and Terrence Newman are the last 24/25 year old rookies I remember.

Shiloh will be a 25 year old rookie in 2025. But I guess the NIL money is good enough

No idea why Deion why is forcing Shiloh go to stay another year. Ed Reed and Terrence Newman are the last 24/25 year old rookies I remember.

Shiloh will be a 25 year old rookie in 2025. But I guess the NIL money is good enough

I don’t think Shiloh is going to have much of a NFL career, it probably makes sense for him to make as much as he can at the college level.

I hope FSU wins because it’d pave the way for us to leave too. In this new era, SEC or Big Ten is where you need to be.

Hop on, baby, we’ll give you a ride

pigg-piggyback.gif

j/k
200w.gif

😉😉😉

You need to stop quoting this idiot.

Short version of a long answer: Yes there are circumstances where you can sue a state university in another state, and he’s not speaking from actual knowledge because he’s never seen the grant of rights document.

How much you want to bet North Carolina was a pre-agreed upon venue in the GOR contract language, because that’s where ACC headquarters are located?

Short version of a long answer: Yes there are circumstances where you can sue a state university in another state, and he’s not speaking from actual knowledge because he’s never seen the grant of rights document.

How much you want to bet North Carolina was a pre-agreed upon venue in the GOR contract language, because that’s where ACC headquarters are located?

Well, apparently a lot/most people haven’t seen the GOR, which is problem in itself, since it appears to be under lock and key.

Let’s play, hypothetical and pretended you’re wrong and it’s not in Mecklenburg County, and the venue is Leon Country, then what is your take? Regardless, at the end of the day, the larger is issue is getting the buyout down and out of the conference, not walking away scott free. I highly doubt $540M(ish) will be the end terms.

I expect it to be messy and I’m sure there are things contained that people in high places wouldn’t want found during discovery. Especially if that is the difference between keeping the ACC together or being dissolved.

Real AMERICAN LAWYERS KNOW THAT FSU IS NOT GUILTY. I sent you and dacomeup dacomeup da amicus brief in support of Connor Stallions.

It’s kind of wild that it seems nobody ever read the GOR for the ACC and it’s more locked down than the gold at Fort Knox.

Back
Top Bottom