OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offensively they have used the wildcat to move the ball against Fla and Louisville. Never mind them hardly scoring. The defense wasn't what kept them out of the playoffs. It was subpar QB play after Travis got hurt.

Even if the Travis injury never happens and things stay the same it would have been hard to keep Bama out. But we will never know.
Maybe, but even QB2 opted out today. Different criteria for everybody though, I’m on the side of the most deserving as opposed to who are the 4 best teams at the beginning of December.

Talking heads talk....they weren't going to leave them out if Travis doesn't get injured. He would've been a Heisman finalist and undefeated. They were in.

Same ****...he got out the car hearing us say don't bother, keep driving and he thought we were just talking. By the time he made a plate and got a drink he realized they didn't have a chance. Watched the rest of the game in mostly silence. You could hear him cursing under his breath every now and then.

Man that 2012 game was hard to watch because had OSU not played in the Gator bowl the year prior they would’ve been playing ND for the natty since they finished 12-0 :smh: Gene Smith goofed that horridly.

I watched the 2015 Fiesta bowl against ND with them same people and when I got there they all had their ND stuff on and OSU stomped the sh*t out of them :lol:

This is exactly why they need to end conference tie ins with bowls, it limits so many potential matchups people want to see. Should’ve been Oregon vs UGA in this game and FSU vs Liberty. I can’t imagine they got any sort of ratings for this game

How many critical players from FSU are out for this game? I have no context other than the score lmao

How many critical players from FSU are out for this game? I have no context other than the score lmao

If I remember correctly FSU had like 24 out? I know that’s their third string QB who played against Louisville

UGA has a significant amount out too I believe, atlsfinest atlsfinest may know the exact number

Me asking if yall valued bowl games last night was chanting SEC?

After you two were all the LOLs about A&M on the rest of the SEC, but now it's poor OSU was missing their quarterback?

You on some silly **** lately, but whatever man you got it. I been told yall these games aren't relevant to anything - I'm not the one flip flopping in the wind about it.
Huh? A&M accolades wise fits in with everything I said about the rest of the SEC :lol:. I haven’t watched a second of these bowls. No point in watching a bunch of games with these teams missing 10-25 guys each. There’s nothing flip flopping about anything I’ve said. I’ve been super consistent actually

Jackson Muschamp, Will Muschamp's son, is the scout team QB and he had a big run in the fourth quarter. Coach Muschamp's reaction is pretty hilarious.

Also, Florida State made the type of history you don't want to make

Here we go...

For what it’s worth, and you can search here and I’ve PM’d This to other people, Harbaugh was accused of doing this exact same **** at Stanford (hacking practice film and playbooks.) Shaw, also, was specifically accused of hacking iPads.

Back
Top Bottom