OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The response from some of the FSU fans has been kind of odd. The osculate between "I don't care, I'm not watching" and "if we win this game we should claim a national championship", can't have it both ways.

For a game that he apparently wasn't watching it didn't care about, Danny Kannell I felt the need to tweet about a dozen times and post a video showing us how little he cares 🤣🤣🤣

It's funny that Danny feels this way after tweeting this a couple of years ago.

20231230_230127.jpg

I’m not sure how anyone thinks losing a conference title which eliminates you from a national title chance and going undefeated and not even getting the chance at a national title are remotely the same

I’m not sure how anyone thinks losing a conference title which eliminates you from a national title chance and going undefeated and not even getting the chance at a national title are remotely the same

It's still pretty lame. "I don't like the bowl I am in so I'm going to quit and get blown out". Regardless of the rationale it's still pretty weak.

ADVERTISEMENT​

It's still pretty lame. "I don't like the bowl I am in so I'm going to quit and get blown out". Regardless of the rationale it's still pretty weak.

ADVERTISEMENT​

Did Bowers do that because he didn’t like the bowl? Weird he played in the SEC title game but didn’t make the trip to their bowl game

Weren’t you just typing paragraphs about Auburn being left out in 2003 and it being a travesty?

Like I said losing your way out of a title chance and going undefeated and not getting a chance are nowhere remotely the same and if you think that you’re extremely dense

Did Bowers do that because he didn’t like the bowl? Weird he played in the SEC title game but didn’t make the trip to their bowl game

Weren’t you just typing paragraphs about Auburn being left out in 2003 and it being a travesty?

Like I said losing your way out of a title chance and going undefeated and not getting a chance are nowhere remotely the same and if you think that you’re extremely dense

-Brock Bowers and Mims were both injured in the SEC title game and still weren't 100%. They both traveled to the game

- I never said Auburn not making the title game in 2004 was a travesty. I actually think that the BCS got the best two teams in the game but Auburn fans *feel* as though it is a travesty (similar to FSU fans now). They also didn't lay down and lose their bowl game by 40, they went out there and won.

- I never compared what happened to FSU and Florida. I'm saying that both teams responded to a situation they didn't like in a similar way (basically laying down and taking a beating)

I'm very proud of any and every player that sits out to put themselves first. These bowl games are a joke and have been for a long time. Playing for a Mayo Bowl Sammy and a Huge Pop Tart while the coaches get extra cash is a joke.

For as much as people complain, people are still watching these bowl games. Until the TV partners are unhappy and we see a big dip in viewership, we won't see any major changes to the current Bowl format.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom