OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many critical players from FSU are out for this game? I have no context other than the score lmao

Off the top of my head:

- Top 2 QB’s (3 of 4 in total)
- Top 4 RB’s (had to play a WR at TB today)
- 3 of the top 4 TE’s (they played a ton of 12 personnel this year
- Top 2 WR’s and the 3rd best (who was finally healthy and caught the biggest pass of the game) went down
- 2 starting OT’s ( one went down early in the game and never came back)
- Top DE
- Top 3 DT’s (some backup DE’s played DT at times today)
- 2/3 LB’s (top 3 rotated a ton)
- 2 starting corners (and the 3rd starter went down early in the game)
- starting safety

May be missing some

and there’s also the kids who played but played limited snaps because they’re actually in the portal right now

Last edited:
How many critical players from FSU are out for this game? I have no context other than the score lmao

I got a buddy who is an FSU fan here is who they are missing

IMG_2194.jpg

Looks like UGA beat their own record

Biggest winning margins in bowl history​

1. Georgia 65, TCU 7 (2023 CFP Title Game)
T-2. LSU 63, Purdue 7 (2023 Citrus)
T-2. Army 70, Houston 14 (2018 Armed Forces)
T-2. Tulsa 63, Bowling Green 7 (2008 GMAC)
5. Alabama 61, Syracuse 6 (1953 Orange)
6. Texas A&M 65, BYU 14 (1990 Holiday)
T-7. Auburn 63, Purdue 14 (2018 Music City)
T-7. Nebraska 66, Northwestern 17 (2000 Alamo)
9. Boise State 55, Northern Illinois 7 (2015 Poinsettia)
10. Florida Atlantic 50, Akron 3 (2017 Boca Raton)

Looks like UGA beat their own record

Biggest winning margins in bowl history​

1. Georgia 65, TCU 7 (2023 CFP Title Game)
T-2. LSU 63, Purdue 7 (2023 Citrus)
T-2. Army 70, Houston 14 (2018 Armed Forces)
T-2. Tulsa 63, Bowling Green 7 (2008 GMAC)
5. Alabama 61, Syracuse 6 (1953 Orange)
6. Texas A&M 65, BYU 14 (1990 Holiday)
T-7. Auburn 63, Purdue 14 (2018 Music City)
T-7. Nebraska 66, Northwestern 17 (2000 Alamo)
9. Boise State 55, Northern Illinois 7 (2015 Poinsettia)
10. Florida Atlantic 50, Akron 3 (2017 Boca Raton)

If you’re letting Army put 70 points on your squad, you should just close down the program.

I meant for Michigan and its fans, not him.

Bo didn’t win a NC and Carr lucked into half of one. It’s not like we’re not used to this.

I trust Moore to keep things on track but even if we don’t win a natty, it’s hard for me to hold anything against Jim considering that he’s just won three straight against OSU, which is what matters most at Michigan.

I really want Michigan and Washington to win tomorrow, but I have a feeling we’re going to end up with Texas/Alabama part 2. I’d put money on Bama in that case.

dacomeup dacomeup I think I’m going to wear that Michigan shirt I got that night you took me out in Ann Arbor for tomorrow’s game.

Bud is such a shameless homer. That kid stinks :lol:

The response from some of the FSU fans has been kind of odd. The osculate between "I don't care, I'm not watching" and "if we win this game we should claim a national championship", can't have it both ways.

For a game that he apparently wasn't watching it didn't care about, Danny Kannell I felt the need to tweet about a dozen times and post a video showing us how little he cares 🤣🤣🤣

It's funny that Danny feels this way after tweeting this a couple of years ago.

20231230_230127.jpg

Bo didn’t win a NC and Carr lucked into half of one. It’s not like we’re not used to this.

I trust Moore to keep things on track but even if we don’t win a natty, it’s hard for me to hold anything against Jim considering that he’s just won three straight against OSU, which is what matters most at Michigan.
Another Michigan football super fan has always told me the same: that it’s everyone outside of Michigan that thinks the NC matters to them more than it actually does. That Michigan fans measure success by the Ohio State game which typically also means the B1G championship and national relevance.

I understand and agree, but still… feels like copium to say never winning one wasn’t an underachievement or let down.

The response from some of the FSU fans has been kind of odd. The osculate between "I don't care, I'm not watching" and "if we win this game we should claim a national championship", can't have it both ways.

For a game that he apparently wasn't watching it didn't care about, Danny Kannell I felt the need to tweet about a dozen times and post a video showing us how little he cares 🤣🤣🤣

It's funny that Danny feels this way after tweeting this a couple of years ago.

20231230_230127.jpg

You can’t hide money, it shows in the houses.

He thinks he’s slick :lol:

Bud is such a shameless homer. That kid stinks :lol:

Ehhh, I thought Glenn did well given the circumstances. He threw some dimes last night (they weren’t all caught unfortunately)

Biggest problem to me was the fact that I think he made some bad checks at the line, but that will come w/ experience

OSU’s punter Jesse Mirco entered the portal, hopefully that means Parker Fleming (special teams coordinator) is finally getting fired

Back
Top Bottom