OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most people watched that game because ESPN excluded FSU then spent the month afterwards hyping up the controversy and the possibility FSU would accomplish something on the field.

Others, like those in this thread, watched parts of it to see how bad the bludgeoning would be.

Wow. Gameday panel just made a n word joke and they’re cry laughing.

Rece really pulled a “young thug’s attorney” by saying Milroe’s catchphrase “LANK” stands for “let a naysayer know.”

Best of luck to the kid but I think this is a bad move. He could have made a couple million dollars and improved his draft stock playing another year. Most of the mock draft I have seen have him going in the 3rd-4th round

Garrett Nussmeyer my guy but LSU better be in the portal begging a QB to come in next year.

3 bowl games going at the same time...

Poor scheduling by ESPN.

One of these games should have been on Saturday night and the other one should have been on last night.

Odd. No way that UCF has more NIL funds than an SEC school like Arkansas. Maybe KJ just wanted a change of scenery/ play in a different scheme?

Nah UCF’s roster is just a better fit for him

1704135269119.jpeg

Rg3 is bar none the best cfb commentator. I was hoping he was going to call the rose bowl or sugar bowl

Last edited:
I still don't get them putting the Sugar Bowl at 545 tonight. Do Rose at 12 and Sugar at 430. Game won't get over til after 9 on west coast and midnight for east smh.

It’s especially strange since most people are off from work today, and likely have work tomorrow…. Move everything up. Stagger the starts.

Back
Top Bottom