OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been on UW for a while now but I dont know how they can stop Michigan from running the ball. I think UM runs them to death

Spread is just +5 though. Hmmmmm. Lower then I expected.

Surely people will give Saban and these players the same amount of criticism some others have received recently for not doing media availability after a tough loss! I'm sure they're killing Saban on twitter and ESPN right now, right?

If not for that, then for not making a change early in the season when snapping has been a problem all year for that same center.

Incompetence! Right?

It's bittersweet that Udub could possibly win the title and it would be the one and only for the Pac 12.

But the commissioner needs to hush.

Pac 12's years of incompetence are why teams wanted to leave. His incompetence in particular is the reason why teams left.

All he had to do was take that ESPN deal and the pac 12 is still around. They could have found 2 teams to replace SC and UCLA in a heartbeat but with no TV deal...

Obviously we are still in the infancy of NIL.

But it will be interesting to see if strong NIL = wins and championships.

UDub is an example of guys staying and making it work.

NIL will help, but it's not the end all be all.

Obviously we are still in the infancy of NIL.

But it will be interesting to see if strong NIL = wins and championships.

UDub is an example of guys staying and making it work.

NIL will help, but it's not the end all be all.

Yes, but also, Michael Penix, Jabar Muhammad, Dillon Johnson, and Jalyn Polk were all transfers. The majority of the roster are Lake and Petersen guys, but Penix and maybe Muhammad would be in the NFL if not for NIL.

Jeremy Pruitt was the closest thing we've had to a genuine saboteur as a college football coach. Genuinely making moves that made the program worse and also trying to burn the program down on his way out.

Jeremy Pruitt was the closest thing we've had to a genuine saboteur as a college football coach. Genuinely making moves that made the program worse and also trying to burn the program down on his way out.

I saw somewhere yesterday that he was an FSU fan too and Taggert wouldn't take his commitment because he was chasing Emory Jones?

Back
Top Bottom