OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tagg wanted him to walk on and only gave him an actually scholly offer on a last ditch effort on NSD.

What makes it worse is that Emory Jones was never going to come to FSU because no one in his circle (including guys like Quincy Avery) were going to tell him to come play QB under Tag in that offense. EJ was a last minute hail mary in an attempt to make a splash

"I know you gave us enough money to build the most talented rosters in the history of college football but we need more"

Screenshot_20240102_001213_X.jpg

So Schefter says that Harbaugh's mission of bringing Michigan back is over and that his only remaining goal is a Superbowl ring...

Any chance he doesn't bounce after the natty?

Gotta re-write narratives when it's basically out that you quit playing and refused to travel to every game but Abilene Christian during the second half of the year and only played in that game to meet the criteria for your NIL deal to cash out. :lol: :smh:

I hope he lands somewhere and does well - kid's a stud - but there's a reason Texas and Bama and now Tennessee and some others are moving on.

Gotta re-write narratives when it's basically out that you quit playing and refused to travel to every game but Abilene Christian during the second half of the year and only played in that game to meet the criteria for your NIL deal to cash out. :lol: :smh:

I hope he lands somewhere and does well - kid's a stud - but there's a reason Texas and Bama and now Tennessee and some others are moving on.
oregon trying to cash him out

So Schefter says that Harbaugh's mission of bringing Michigan back is over and that his only remaining goal is a Superbowl ring...

Any chance he doesn't bounce after the natty?

I think a lot depends on the outcome of the BS NCAA investigation, unless he’s already made up his mind

Back
Top Bottom